question

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
I really never paid attention to this because I didnt attend Miami. Watching the gators win the Nationl Championship Softall last night I gogled Miami sports and noticed we dont have a softball team? I could be wrong but my question is why we wouldnt have a softball team?

Advertisement
title IX, the administration would need to build them a facility as nice as our baseball facility

title IX, the administration would need to build them a facility as nice as our baseball facility

Shalala needs to do something besides pumping eveything into academics, because she **** sure hasnt done nothing for the football team

Shalala needs to do something besides pumping eveything into academics, because she **** sure hasnt done nothing for the football team

Yeah, so this never took place:

43.jpg

44.jpg

Oh and regarding that practice field:

http://espn.go.com/college-football...lanning-7-million-upgrade-football-facilities

27.gif

Advertisement
Title IX also the reason we dont have a men's golf team or a fully recognized Mens Track and Field team like the women.

I really never paid attention to this because I didnt attend Miami. Watching the gators win the Nationl Championship Softall last night I gogled Miami sports and noticed we dont have a softball team? I could be wrong but my question is why we wouldnt have a softball team?

More to the point, why WOULD have one? This is Miami, not cow pasture.

Advertisement

I'll hope this was sarcasm, because if it's not, you should go play in traffic.

I would be willing to bet them up grades come from Alumni and you can go fist yourself

Advertisement
he was checking out those **** softball chicks :ibisroflmao:
47.jpg

Last edited:
Why the **** were you watching softball is what I want to know

I will answer that question with out being a smart *** either, my 9 year old left hander has gotten into softball. We watch it to learn more about the game so when i practice with her on pitching i can help teach her the right techinique. You learn about sports by just watching the games. Yeah i put this thread in the wrong section wasnt paying attention. If you had a daughter who has a high drive for softball you wouldnt want the college team you love to have a team. I also have googled the proper way to pitch and we both watched that too.

Advertisement

Yeah, so this never took place:

43.jpg

44.jpg

Oh and regarding that practice field:

http://espn.go.com/college-football...lanning-7-million-upgrade-football-facilities

27.gif

besides that...

(sarcasm font)

not an alumnus, but, played college athletics. live in south florida and know more about UM than "casual" fans from some other part of the country.
it didn't take a genius to figure out it was a title nine issue.
and your comments about Shalala come off uneducated to UM athletics. sorry.

not an alumnus, but, played college athletics. live in south florida and know more about UM than "casual" fans from some other part of the country.
it didn't take a genius to figure out it was a title nine issue.
and your comments about Shalala come off uneducated to UM athletics. sorry.

I am from FL too, and IMO Shalala has not put enough money into the football. Hire RS which i didnt have a issue with at first but he busted they hired AG who has done nothing. When does she plan on forking out to get a real coach. How many more years woud you give AG? This would be his last year if i was in charge of getting rid of people. I want your answer on this one.

Advertisement
Back