Question?

fraggle

Senile Senior
I've had many years of enjoyment from our Canes. We still draw decent talent yet we fail to perform. I am not an ex-jock who knows the ins and outs of building a program but I have watched practices that JJ and Dennis ran and our Cane websites show us practicing and to me it seems lame. Guys jumping over cones, hit a sled, repetitious QB's throwing to wide receivers but little to no contact. I did play little league and we had tackling drills. Now maybe the practices are going okay but I've noticed that the men who missed spring and did no contact in fall are now starters and not performing as well as was expected. Can someone who has experienced college ball tell me if the practices you have seen are developing our talent? It seems we regress instead of improve. Hope and Wiggins drops should be correctable but instead our reliable players have now got dropsy. In the past if you did not practice you did not play or at least not start. We have 5 QB's on the roster and none get hit in practice????? We have 5 and King is the best we can expect? Practice makes perfect and we are far from that so are our practices a waste? Now don't just respond with lame remarks, if you know about our practices and have experience at that level is that part of our problem???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back