Question: Will manny hire a D-co @ Temple.....

Calvin

Senior
I can tell you right now, coach banda doesnt want to leave here, but he might cause coach diaz is his friend, but we'll see !

Advertisement
Will the new DC want to keep him and the rest of the current staff as well?

That's what is good about the way coach richt hires, he's loyal to the guys on his staff, so he doesnt believe in letting a guy come in and just bring in who he wants and disrupt the staff unity. Which is why guys dont mind working for him. So none of the the defensive coaches have to worry about that, or offensive coaches.

Advertisement
It seems that if Banda goes, so does our chances at Tyrique. If that's the case, I'd rather stick with Banda for at least a year.

I would be willing to let Rique go if it means getting a real good safety coach. That said I don't see rique committing to us regardless.

Advertisement
I can tell you right now, coach banda doesnt want to leave here, but he might cause coach diaz is his friend, but we'll see !

How do you know what Banda wants? You say it so matter of fact like you spoke with him. Do you have any sources?

Advertisement
You sure about that? Redwine showed really good instincts in just 2 years and with good testing he definitely has a chance to be a day 2 pick the **** are you talking about?

Technically Bar Milo has a CHANCE of being a day 2 pick as well, but I doubt either of them happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back