Question Regarding National Titles

johnnytsunami01

Sophomore
I have a question for you guys. Would you prefer to have a really good college team that wins 4 National titles in 10 years (for example) or one that wins 2 National Titles in that span? Both are really good teams, but the one with 2 National Titles has double the Pro-Bowl and All-Pro NFL players then the one with 4 National Titles.

Advertisement
I have a question for you guys. Would you prefer to have a really good college team that wins 4 National titles in 10 years (for example) or one that wins 2 National Titles in that span? Both are really good teams, but the one with 2 National Titles has double the Pro-Bowl and All-Pro NFL players then the one with 4 National Titles.

Is this a real question?

Advertisement

See the thing is that The U isn't recognized for the number of Titles, but rather their dominance both at the collegiate level and the NFL. From 1999-2002 we only won 1 title, but everyone knows that team and the dominance. If they would have been busts rather than stars in the NFL would it still be the greatest team ever? There are a ton of teams with more titles

no offense but how can we even think about winning titles when we haven't even won the garbage coastal!

See the thing is that The U isn't recognized for the number of Titles, but rather their dominance both at the collegiate level and the NFL. From 1999-2002 we only won 1 title, but everyone knows that team and the dominance. If they would have been busts rather than stars in the NFL would it still be the greatest team ever? There are a ton of teams with more titles

Would they have played at a level to have been considered the greatest team ever if the roster wasn't made up of guys who were good enough to go on and be pro bowlers and all pros in the NFL?

Advertisement
I would take the hurricanes of 83-93 over the canes of 94-04 all day long. This is the scenario you put forth.

****ies?

miami-hurricanes-cheerleaders-12.jpg

Advertisement
Back