question on fsu recruiting

suzy7389

Junior
im starting to think they are offereing people just to get other recruits, i noice what they did for alex collins but what about michael johnson out of booker t, what offers does he have? Do you think they offered him for mat and denver

Advertisement
Mackenro Alexander says hi. He bit on the offer but Mackensie didn't. Then Mackenro "suddenly" had grades issues......

Advertisement
I don't get how kids like Franklin can look themselves in the mirror. You know the coaches are lying to you, and telling you what you want to hear just so you can be their lackey for hauling in Collins. I would feel like a bum knowing there is an * by my scholarship.

I don't get how kids like Franklin can look themselves in the mirror. You know the coaches are lying to you, and telling you what you want to hear just so you can be their lackey for hauling in Collins. I would feel like a bum knowing there is an * by my scholarship.

You'd be a idiot then, yeah u only got the scholly cause ur boy. But your education is now paid for, on top of all the perks of being a D1 athlete. I think you'd be okay with that * in the long run.

You'd be a idiot then, yeah u only got the scholly cause ur boy. But your education is now paid for, on top of all the perks of being a D1 athlete. I think you'd be okay with that * in the long run.

until they force him from the program after a year or two. much better to go somewhere you are actually wanted and play or somewhere you could actually get a degree worth something.

Advertisement

So in 16 months when Jimbo cuts him and he's looking at North Alabama and Georgia St, I'll bump this thread.

His offers are Bowling Green, FIU, WKU, and Samford. South Florida currently has seven two-stars committed (and have offered plenty more) yet they won't offer Franklin. Your right though, his education will be paid for a year so I'm an idiot.

So if the above happens does a kid who gets the boot count against their graduation rate?

Advertisement
Dumbo of course loves recruiting south Florida - but he can't do a damned thing with them.

Choke-ahassee.

Johnson isn't a package deal so much as he's a borderline kid they're taking to get the foot in the door at BTW, imo. They probably expect him to be a contributor down the road, but there's also value in the fact that they have an FSU voice in the BTW locker room. If Johnson played for Coral Reef instead of BTW he probably doesn't get offered.

Franklin is in no way, shape, or form an FSU caliber recruit and I seriously doubt they evaluated him otherwise. If Alex Collins didn't exist Franklin would be looking at FCS schools.

Advertisement
Back