Question on EE

looking at our last class and knowing we can only sign 20 for the 2013 just wondering the most for this class
we know Sandland,Knighton, Odogwu, Dobard, & Figueroa all count towards the 2012 class because of the jan arrival.
my question is does Gall, Burns, & Lewis III count towards 2012 also since they got in first half of the summer? could be the difference between 11 and 8 EE's

Advertisement
We stand at 74 schollys. We have 19 Seniors scheduled to graduate, which would bring our roster number down to 55. We can max out the 25 for the 2014 recruiting cycle. This would leave us at 80 total. If we are trying to even out the the scholarship reductions to 3 a year, that would mean we could add 3. There will probably be 2 or more early departures from the program. If only 2 left early than we would be 5 under the max. We can add a maximum of 5 scholarships to the previous class with early entries as long as that class dose not go over 25. So it is safe to say we can add at least 30. I am not sure if we can take juco players and place them in a class 2 years prior in order to raise the numbers,

they need to ask a few guys like david perry to just move on. he wont ever play.

We stand at 74 schollys. We have 19 Seniors scheduled to graduate, which would bring our roster number down to 55. We can max out the 25 for the 2014 recruiting cycle. This would leave us at 80 total. If we are trying to even out the the scholarship reductions to 3 a year, that would mean we could add 3. There will probably be 2 or more early departures from the program. If only 2 left early than we would be 5 under the max. We can add a maximum of 5 scholarships to the previous class with early entries as long as that class dose not go over 25. So it is safe to say we can add at least 30. I am not sure if we can take juco players and place them in a class 2 years prior in order to raise the numbers,

I don't think this is correct. Your combining the rule of 85 and the 25 (max in a class). See my post below. I think the number (we can enroll) is 29, if 4 kids sign early. This has nothing to do with sanctions or the amount of total scholarships available. Just the maximum we can enroll.

21 kids signed of which 3 never enrolled (Grooms, Kinnard & Gadbois). We added transfers Michael Williams (DB WF) Blake Ayles (TE USC) and Ryan Williams (QB Memphis). [21-3+3=21]

Of these 21 kids above, 3 enrolled early (Ayles, Finnie and Pierre) so we had 18 apply to the 2011 class with 7 that could carry over.

+7 (Could Be Applied to 2011)

33 kids signed of which 1 never enrolled (Jean-Louis). [33-1=32]

Of these 32 kids, 9 enrolled early (Crow, Hope, Dewey, Flowers, Gabois, Gunter, Kirby, Hoilett and Witt) but only 7 could be counted towards 2011.

7 of the 32 kids applied to 2011. 25 kids applied toward 2012, so we had 0 scholarship carry over.

0 (Could be applied to 2012)

20 kids signed of which 3 never enrolled (Griffin, Lockley and Bond). We added transfers David Gilbert (DE Wisc), Pat O'Donnell (Cinn P), Naim Mustafaa (DE OSU) and Justin Renfrow (DT UVA). [20-3+4=21]

Of these 21 kids, 5 enrolled early (Sandland, Dobard, Knighton, Figueroa and Odogwu ) but none counted towards 2012. We had 21 apply to the 2013 class with a carryover of 4.

My guess is we are at +4. Which means (ignoring sanctions) we could bring in 29 kids, 4 could apply to the 2013 class (if they enrolled early).

+4 (Could be applied to 2013)
+25 (Normal 2014 Max)
29 Ships Available*

*This is not definitive, just my best guess*

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back