Question-JoJo Robinson

Cane01

Redshirt Freshman
Many have been concerned with the lack of numbers at the safety position on the roster as well as what seems like the fact that we have very few true safeties on the recruiting board. If Robinson could be flipped from FSU, is he a viable option to play safety, or is he a pure WR that might convert to corner. Any locals have the low down on him. His recruitment has been very quiet since his commitment. Is he someone that we would even care if he flipped to us other than that he is a MNW product?

Advertisement
jojo wants to play wr for winston. for him to be a need (at wr) that means something went dangerously wrong by signing day

you obviously haven't been following him on this board they have reported that multiple times, your just talking

Advertisement
jojo wants to play wr for winston. for him to be a need (at wr) that means something went dangerously wrong by signing day
What? lol for one year? say anything but this.... GTFO with that garbage.

He did cite that as one of his main reasons for staying committed back when I interviewed him in the summer.

The other being he doesn't have a Miami offer yet.

I wouldn't say that's completely true. He had his chance to commit back throughout the spring and summer when the coaches would have taken a commitment. Now, I'm not sure that's still the case.

He did cite that as one of his main reasons for staying committed back when I interviewed him in the summer.

The other being he doesn't have a Miami offer yet.

I wouldn't say that's completely true. He had his chance to commit back throughout the spring and summer when the coaches would have taken a commitment. Now, I'm not sure that's still the case.

Would you even want him? I just dont think he's that impressive at wr and we can do much much better then him with other guys we're recruiting

Advertisement
Last edited:

GTFO was not for you Pete, but him. Thats just short sighted.

I agree with you though, Winston is gone after next year no doubt with a MLB and NFL future he's gonna want to leave asap

why would you tell me to GTFO when i was just stating something that JOJO ROBINSON said you need to check yourself

Last edited:
Advertisement
Never was a fan of him. As an athlete maybe but def not at WR. I think berrios and/or Powell took his spot.

why would you tell me to GTFO when i was just stating something that JOJO ROBINSON said you need to check yourself[/QUOTE

I don't want to speak for anybody but I believe that he is saying GTFO to Robinson as a reaction for his reason for wanting to play at FSU. I don't believe that he is telling anybody on this board to GTFO. I could be wrong and maybe he was directing that at you.

why would you tell me to GTFO when i was just stating something that JOJO ROBINSON said you need to check yourself
lol not you, JOJO

Advertisement

why would you tell me to GTFO when i was just stating something that JOJO ROBINSON said you need to check yourself[/QUOTE

I don't want to speak for anybody but I believe that he is saying GTFO to Robinson as a reaction for his reason for wanting to play at FSU. I don't believe that he is telling anybody on this board to GTFO. I could be wrong and maybe he was directing that at you.
correct ty. next time i'll be more clear. :fistbump:

Advertisement
Back