Question from new member

FIUMCane

Junior
Does missing out on Mark Richt prove the haters right about Miami not being a desirable job?

Does hiring Butch prove the same thing? (Btw I love Butch and I'm all in on him.)

Do we or should we even care what the national media thinks/says?

Go canes!!!

Advertisement
Does missing out on Mark Richt prove the haters right about Miami not being a desirable job?

Does hiring Butch prove the same thing? (Btw I love Butch and I'm all in on him.)

Go canes!!!

fck the media
bots and shalala made it a harder job by destroying the orange bowl
not hiring butch proves our BJ needs be gone too

I'm not sure it proves it. A lot of questions on what Richt really wants

I for one agree that it is not a desireable job. Empty stadium 40 mins away from campus. "supposedly" average money for salaries, and the worst fan base in the world.

What legitimate vacant coach saw the fans/former alum force out golden and didn't have that sink in their head like it might happen again if they took the job?

Expectations are too high and support from admin is too low. Unless we get the stadium in tropical park then I can't blame any coach for passing on the gig.

of course I want a head coach that has that fire that wants to prove people wrong. It's just gotta be a tough sell for blake james to the up and coming coaches.

Fuente was given a job in the same division as us with a packed stadium every weekend. Is he supposed to come to Miami and see 30% of the stadium filled?

Miami is a desirable job if you are hungry and want to win a national championship. Uva is desirable if your **** wife makes a lifestyle choice.

This leads to a situation of several coaches turning us down so we're left at the bottom of the coaching bag with Mario and Schiano...

Advertisement
Have we missed out on Mark Richt? If so, please share the link? If not, stfu with your assumptions.

No it means one of the two parties did not want him here.
No, it means Butch was the candidate that was offered, for whatever reason
No, we should care about this as much as the national media cares.
Go canes!!!
Welcome aboard.

Does missing out on Mark Richt prove the haters right about Miami not being a desirable job? ABSOLUTELY.

Does hiring Butch prove the same thing? (Btw I love Butch and I'm all in on him.) Proves that the BOT finally did the right thing.

Do we or should we even care what the national media thinks/says? **** NO!

Go canes!!!

See above.

The guy just got fired and his alma mater is throwing 4 million dollars at him and he can't decide between the job and taking a year off?

How does that make this job desirable?

Advertisement

Go canes!!!

fck the media

Shows you how ignorant you are. The Orange Bowl was not a viable option. Blame the city of Miami not the school.

I for one agree that it is not a desireable job. Empty stadium 40 mins away from campus. "supposedly" average money for salaries, and the worst fan base in the world.

What legitimate vacant coach saw the fans/former alum force out golden and didn't have that sink in their head like it might happen again if they took the job?

Expectations are too high and support from admin is too low. Unless we get the stadium in tropical park then I can't blame any coach for passing on the gig.

of course I want a head coach that has that fire that wants to prove people wrong. It's just gotta be a tough sell for blake james to the up and coming coaches.

Fuente was given a job in the same division as us with a packed stadium every weekend. Is he supposed to come to Miami and see 30% of the stadium filled?

Someone tells the truth.

Go canes!!!

fck the media

Shows you how ignorant you are. The Orange Bowl was not a viable option. Blame the city of Miami not the school.
I blame shalala ! Hey do you won't your mom back im done with her

Golden should have won more games. Fired his dolt of a DC and not been such a *****. Please see pre-game motivation talk before Cincy loss. Losers get run out of town everywhere! Golden and Doh'Nofrio are LOSERS and were treated justly by the fans. You must be a really good sport when you lose. Loser.

BBB & CD!

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Miami is a desirable job if you are hungry and want to win a national championship.

It's not a top 5 job like many claim. Top 15 solely bc of recruiting. Maybe. Probably not. Top 25. Maybe.

It's definitely one of the better jobs in the ACC...... Coastal. Top 7 job in the Coastal guaranteed.

Advertisement
Back