Question for the one loss heads

Dwinstitles

All-American
Honestly i want to know why people thought we were going to be great this season. My first prediction was 4-5 losses based on depth quality depth.....then i keep reading camp reports n get sucked back in to thinking we can win the acc. And then i wome up after fsu n unc n said no way with this OL and dbs no fkin way.

Imma believer in trenches wins the wars n its pretty much y i liked butch because he evaluated guys and k ew they wud be legit. Dorsey never even got tackled i think dude was comfy back there....anyway give me hope the know it alls.

If MR succeeds here he has to have the recruiting down in sfla on lock dow its the only way. He does this and sprinkles in stud oos guys n we good. So far his recruiting efforts r good but make me believe. All i keep hearing is his ines were trash at uga. I know everyones on the homer **** but keep it real man. I want us back badly

Advertisement
Preseason predictions are meant to be adjusted as the season plays out. I predicted 8-4. But after seeing FSU,UNC and Norte Dame there was no reason to have lost two of those three. Fact is our opponents thus far were worse than expected and we should and could have won the last two games.

I thought we would drop one or two during the stretch of UNC, VT, and ND and one we shouldn't lose like UVA.... After watching what USF and UL did to FSU I swore that was a win. After watching VT shutdown UNC I thought we would win a close one. After watching SYR beat VT I feel worse about the loss to UNC. Watching what other offenses are doing to our opposing teams defenses and us going out and struggling is leaving me like what the heck is going on

I thought we would drop one or two during the stretch of UNC, VT, and ND and one we shouldn't lose like UVA.... After watching what USF and UL did to FSU I swore that was a win. After watching VT shutdown UNC I thought we would win a close one. After watching SYR beat VT I feel worse about the loss to UNC. Watching what other offenses are doing to our opposing teams defenses and us going out and struggling is leaving me like what the heck is going on
The ACC is being the ACC. Everyone beats everyone.

I'll stand up. I said 11-1, 10-2 as possibilities I've said that yearly and haven't been right. We once again have more talent than every team left on the schedule and once again we will drop many games.

Upset that we lost sure but it's the way we are losing. If a team just beats you then ok get up the next day and fight the next week. What I hate is that there is no energy or passion amongst our players or fan base until the FSU game.

Don't wake up for FSU with hype. You play every down like it's your last down. We out here looking soft.

Even in defeat if you truly battled your hardest you may accept the L. But we often look like we shoot our own selves more than other teams just smack us down. It's crazy. Give me 22 Savages on O and D. With a chip on their shoulder and hate when anyone best them on any play. Not talking about but doing it.

We likely will finish with 4 regular season losses again at this rate. UVA, Duke look like the only sure fire games we can win.

Team hits another mid-season funk. Need to regroup get ****ed off and go smack the **** out of VT and ND.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back