Question for the next year crowd

tdjones34

Freshman
Why would Golden get fired next year, if not this year?

He may be here a long time IF we don't run him off

BILLBORDS
SPRING GAME PR NIGHTMARE
FIR GOLDEN CHANTS
BB GAME WALK OUT
ETC

Advertisement
Next year is only really year two, he should get at least three years, if not four to get his guys in place that fit his system.

New Prez

The whole narrative is that this admin doesn't want to make coaching changes without the new Prez blessing and approval

Problem is there is no new Prez yet

(Just relaying what I have heard)

This is absolutely my fear as well.

We need to make their lives a living ****...whatever we can do to publicly call them out and cause the school embarrassment must be called into service.

Advertisement
Because his buyout will be for a year less than it is now. And we'll probably be worse than this year (scary, huh?). Two pretty big reasons.

They've made it clear at every opportunity that the cloud was the excuse for every problem and Golden is really only in year one, so I'm not sure how a buyout decreasing would change any of that when it comes to firing or retaining him.

Put it this way, would Miami have fired Golden this year if they wouldn't have had to pay a single cent? That's why we're well and truly ****ed.

Well, if this is Golden's year ONE, shouldn't he have to give the previous three year's salary back?

Advertisement
If he goes 7-5 or 8-4 they won't fire him. They'll call it progress. All they care about anyway is that he gets to a bowl game.

You can start blaming the ACC for their guaranteed revenue share 25+ million dollars per year...

The school and it's admins rather pay some coach a lousy 2 million dollars to get us to a bowl game for some more money.

They only care about graduation rates and 6-6.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back