question for Pete and the rest of yall

KATKER

Drive by porster
Ive been meaning to ask this question for a while now. Let's just say we strike out on most of our remaining targets. Does Golden save those scholarships for a loaded 2014 or does he go with plan B guys?

Advertisement
Ive been meaning to ask this question for a while now. Let's just say we strike out on most of our remaining targets. Does Golden save those scholarships for a loaded 2014 or does he go with plan B guys?

He saves them for 2014 unless he can find some quality DTs..

Advertisement
No, AG has plans for these situations. He knows who he has and doesnt and the one or two maybe's he can fill in the next month or else sandbag them for next year.

Golden looks to West End Zone stands for super fans with authentic Canes Jersey's. Some will be lucky enough to get the call.

We're already taking a bunch of plan B guys. You mean does he start taking Plan C guys.

Advertisement
So let's say We finish land Bryant and Grace and strike out with the rest of on the big board. I'm a believer in making a statement of closing shop for 2013. would you fellas be okay with Golden handcuffing the remaining schollies?

Lets win big this yr, put the NCAA cloud behind us and bring in a huge class for 2014

Advertisement
We're already taking a bunch of plan B guys. You mean does he start taking Plan C guys.

I don't see any projects or plan B guys coming in. Name me 1

I don't think you understand. Because we didn't get Alex Collins, all of our DB recruits and Kevin Olsen turned into Randy Specials.

True. Granted, striking out on the majority of the SoFla kids left is a huge fail and no sugar coating that. BUT the rest of the class we do have is still a very strong class with some real ballers. Don't throw the baby jesus out with the bath water and diminish the likes of Olsen, AQM, AB, JC, SD, BS etc.

I don't see any projects or plan B guys coming in. Name me 1

I don't think you understand. Because we didn't get Alex Collins, all of our DB recruits and Kevin Olsen turned into Randy Specials.

True. Granted, striking out on the majority of the SoFla kids left is a huge fail and no sugar coating that. BUT the rest of the class we do have is still a very strong class with some real ballers. Don't throw the baby jesus out with the bath water and diminish the likes of Olsen, AQM, AB, JC, SD, BS etc.

Think your right. Class is an OK filler class but it makes next years class CRITICAL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back