Off-Topic Question for IT/software people, regarding 247 sports

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
So every time I click on a 247 article it seems to load the page literally tens if not dozens of times. On the front end user experience this is largely seamless, but when I click to go back I find an endless list of the same page in my history. I know of no other site where I see this occur.

Is this some kind of tactic used to drive up page views or impressions, or am I just being conspiratorial?

Advertisement
So every time I click on a 247 article it seems to load the page literally tens if not dozens of times. On the front end user experience this is largely seamless, but when I click to go back I find an endless list of the same page in my history. I know of no other site where I see this occur.

Is this some kind of tactic used to drive up page views or impressions, or am I just being conspiratorial?
Please post screen shot.

PUHLEEZE leave tab open of nun ****.

Do you have any browser plugins? If so, disable and then check. If not, try another browser.

Also, there may be an error on the 247 site that is triggering a 'load' action repeatedly.

Could be many things.

Do you have any browser plugins? If so, disable and then check. If not, try another browser.

Also, there may be an error on the 247 site that is triggering a 'load' action repeatedly.

Could be many things.
Yes, I use plug ins, but this is across Safari and chrome. No other site I’ve noticed does this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back