Question Concerning Game Tickets & Capacity

canes23

Recruit
Did the number of tix per game at the rock increase or is it still 13k??

thanks in advance!

Advertisement
According to reports last week, they haven't sold the 13,000 because of block purchase limitations so they were beginning to let people buy "more" tickets from the 13,000 pool

According to reports last week, they haven't sold the 13,000 because of block purchase limitations so they were beginning to let people buy "more" tickets from the 13,000 pool
They need to reconfigure the blocks.

Season ticket holders will get one more chance to buy tickets Sunday. After that, tickets will be open to the public on Monday.

1599415580008.png

Advertisement
Not unless the ACC network decides to give it up. I'm assuming the ACC network has sold all of their ad space and ESPN is not offering them enough money to change the game. Don't know if the ACC network and ESPN have some sort of contract that gives ESPN first dibs on who televises the game.

yeah the blocks suck. basically made it so i have to buy a 300 dollar seat to FSU vs a 105 dollar one

Advertisement
Not unless the ACC network decides to give it up. I'm assuming the ACC network has sold all of their ad space and ESPN is not offering them enough money to change the game. Don't know if the ACC network and ESPN have some sort of contract that gives ESPN first dibs on who televises the game.
ACC Network is owned by ESPN, thats why if a game runs over in time they can show it on ESPN news. They also own the SEC network.

Advertisement
Back