Question about tickets

MovingZen

#HistoryIsViolent
Premium
So I'm out of options getting to Miami for the game. Flights are all cancelled out of Charleston. I can't drive down because my rear tires don't do heavy rain(R888's). I'm looking to sell my tickets to my buddy who lives in Miami but I'm not sure how I would get them to him. I have the full page tickets that were sent to me.
Are the original paper tickets necessary? or are there etickets with bar codes that can be scanned? Meaning can I scan the tickets and send them to him in a pdf or whatever so that he can use his phone or print out to get into the game? Same question for the Dolphins game Sunday?
Any knowledge or thoughts would be appreciated.

Advertisement
So I'm out of options getting to Miami for the game. Flights are all cancelled out of Charleston. I can't drive down because my rear tires don't do heavy rain(R888's). I'm looking to sell my tickets to my buddy who lives in Miami but I'm not sure how I would get them to him. I have the full page tickets that were sent to me.
Are the original paper tickets necessary? or are there etickets with bar codes that can be scanned? Meaning can I scan the tickets and send them to him in a pdf or whatever so that he can use his phone or print out to get into the game? Same question for the Dolphins game Sunday?
Any knowledge or thoughts would be appreciated.
Did you get them from the school? They partner with stub hub and you can register with them. They will make them available for immediate download. Just tell your friend to buy them immediately after you post. However, I would assume you could print them off and they could scan the bar code. But if I remember correctly, it says u can't duplicate them. My best advice would be to call the ticket office

I got them through vivid seats and they actually have somebody's name on them. I guess a season ticket holder put them up for sale. It does have the 'unauthorized reproduction' statement, I may have to overnight them.

I got them through vivid seats and they actually have somebody's name on them. I guess a season ticket holder put them up for sale. It does have the 'unauthorized reproduction' statement, I may have to overnight them.

Yeah, I think since your not the original purchaser, you'd have to get them in his hands.

man this totally sucks, I can't go and I paid an arm and a leg for these tickets. Now I gotta pay to over night them.

Advertisement
man this totally sucks, I can't go and I paid an arm and a leg for these tickets. Now I gotta pay to over night them.

I would try to call vivid or stub hub and see what their policy is. You'd have to pay a fee but it should be less than overnight mail.

Advertisement
Back