Question about Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryCarayisGoat

Senior
Banned
I'm worried about them because in order for us to make the playoffs, I think we are going to have to beat them twice.

Anyone have any info on them...strengths/weaknesses? How do we match up?

I'm confident in beating them at home but with the long season,injuries, fatigue etc beating them at a neutral field may be too much for a young team.

I'd hate to be undefeated and have the ACC title game cost us a shot at the ship.

Advertisement
Lost their WR Mike Williams, probably for the season (fracture in neck, I believe). That's the extent of my knowledge

If we had a bad day and they had a good day we would win by like 2 touchdowns. We are going to win the national title this year. Don't worry.

It's always tough to beat a good team twice, but I think they should be more worried about us than we should be of them. We beat BCC way worse than they beat Wofford. That means, at least right now, that we're better than them.

Watson will get hurt soon anyway, and then they're completely sunk.

I'm worried about them because in order for us to make the playoffs, I think we are going to have to beat them twice.

I'm confident in beating them at home but with the long season,injuries, fatigue etc beating them at a neutral field may be too much for a young team.

I'd hate to be undefeated and have the ACC title game cost us a shot at the ship.

image.png

Advertisement
They don't need mike Williams. They are truly loaded at WR. Peake, Scott, hopper, Cain, Navarre. They have a WR stable that resembles CANE teams of old. They lost a ton on Defense, but the have some real talent.

Advertisement
Our d is going to play lights out. If we have a good running game and Brad takes care of the ball it should be an easy win.

Harry, your Dad said he isn't worried about them at all.

this must be bizzaro world i'm in right now....

[video=youtube;6m9Aug6_GD4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m9Aug6_GD4[/video]

tantrums.gif

tumblr_inline_mqk6cyXuv51qz4rgp.gif

Advertisement

Harry, your Dad said he isn't worried about them at all.

McGuire beat them last year so he's fine

Depends how long our walk from the locker room to the field is, and if it's a day or night game. Lots of variables at play.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back