Question about Adiddas uniforms...

Noliaboi

Sophomore
Let me start by saying; I know we have bigger issues than uniforms right now. Getting Golden out the door is the #1 priority. I agree and am onboard 100%!

However, I asked this question in one of the previous uniform threads but the question went unanswered.

Is there a time frame for when the Adiddas uniform may be unveiled? Will they have to wait until after August 2015 when the Nike contract expires to unveil them?

Advertisement
I thought Miami's contract with Nike expires 8/31....no way Addidas keeps the uniform a secret that long. My guess we'd see something by late spring

As soon as the deal was announced adidas showed some gear for ASU. I think Jersey Will be available this summer like it was last year when new jerseys came out..

This will be the team reaction.

1eOTZv.So.56.jpeg

Advertisement
Walked in to an Adidas store in Atlanta yesterday and felt better about them making the unis. I don't think it will necessarily be a bad move (now, the cleats might be an entirely different story). Hoping we get something like these back in the mix:

icon_16884038-620x905.jpg

Let me start by saying; I know we have bigger issues than uniforms right now. Getting Golden out the door is the #1 priority. I agree and am onboard 100%!

However, I asked this question in one of the previous uniform threads but the question went unanswered.

Is there a time frame for when the Adiddas uniform may be unveiled? Will they have to wait until after August 2015 when the Nike contract expires to unveil them?

The official announcement that we are in fact switching isn't until tomorrow and you are asking if there is a time frame on when the new uniforms will be unveiled? GTFOH

The official announcement that we are in fact switching isn't until tomorrow and you are asking if there is a time frame on when the new uniforms will be unveiled? GTFOH

Yeah I did... So what?

Advertisement
Walked in to an Adidas store in Atlanta yesterday and felt better about them making the unis. I don't think it will necessarily be a bad move (now, the cleats might be an entirely different story). Hoping we get something like these back in the mix:

View attachment 28909

We've already got the fat coach and ****** record. This would complete our transition to Charlie Weis' Notre Dame.

View attachment 28909

We've already got the fat coach and ****ty record. This would complete our transition to Charlie Weis' Notre Dame.

we are already there. so getting back an occasional warning flag helmet wouldn't be a bad thing. better than that green bowling ball thing that doesn't even match the uniforms.

Yeah I did... So what?

So you are an idiot is what. The school hasn't announced the deal yet. You think they are gonna announce when a new design is coming before they even announce they made a deal? SMH now.

Hey we will be unveiling new Adidas uniforms for the Spring game. Stay tuned for tomorrow's press conference where we announce what brand we made a deal with.

View attachment 28909
lol Take the flags off the helmets and we look like Baylor in the same year.

Advertisement

Yeah I did... So what?

So you are an idiot is what. The school hasn't announced the deal yet. You think they are gonna announce when a new design is coming before they even announce they made a deal? SMH now.

Hey we will be unveiling new Adidas uniforms for the Spring game. Stay tuned for tomorrow's press conference where we announce what brand we made a deal with.

Lol. Say dude, save your tough guy approach. I don't argue over the Internet. Therefore, I'm not even entertaining it. So whatever. I got my answer from a more mature poster. Thanks and have a blessed 2015, partner!

http://m.espn.go.com/extra/ncaa/story?storyId=12135717&src=desktop&rand=ref~%7B"ref"%3A"https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F"%7D

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back