Question #4 Post 98. I give you the Miami box score and you tell me the player/game.

Advertisement
Against us? I thought Tua was a pretty good guess for one of the games he got pulled.
That game was against akron i believe. I already forgot. But he had 4 other very similar games that same year. Pittsburgh,virginia & boston college. I just thought it was amusing cause buddy was ****ting on kenny for one game when a dude he said was second to god had a bunch of worse games than that.

Advertisement
That game was against akron i believe. I already forgot. But he had 4 other very similar games that same year. Pittsburgh,virginia & boston college. I just thought it was amusing cause buddy was ****ting on kenny for one game when a dude he said was second to god had a bunch of worse games than that.
We have some weird ******* fans. You ask an alabama fan about AJ McCarron or someone and they are going to say he wasn’t the most naturally skilled, but he was a leader and a winner and leave it there. Miami fans will pick apart his weaknesses. Short story, f that guy.

How are you feeling about this season and the changes to the staff?

I was at this game. Tough wind conditions but he had a rough game. Clinton Portis was an animal. Watched the game with a kid who played guard at BC in the early 90’s. He loooved Portis. Basically said that is the type of kid you want to block for and would do anything for the kid. If memory serves me, there was a 3rd and 13 and it was at a critical point in the game. My buddy said just give the ball to Portis. He’ll get 14 yards. They did, first down.

We have some weird ******* fans. You ask an alabama fan about AJ McCarron or someone and they are going to say he wasn’t the most naturally skilled, but he was a leader and a winner and leave it there. Miami fans will pick apart his weaknesses. Short story, f that guy.

How are you feeling about this season and the changes to the staff?
Yall dont wanna here my takes on all this... All yall see is like transformers. Therrs more than meets the eye. Too much political **** to appease board and diamond donors rather than make our team whole. I like most changes. Theres still a few other ones that need to happen.

That was one of the most impressive things about 2019 LSU, sure they played some "close" games but those were vs Top 10 teams. They never seemed to have the "letup" game.

But to your point these are teenagers playing, the are hormonal and just wild cards. I can see why it happens tbh.
I’m hormonal too.

Advertisement
Yall dont wanna here my takes on all this... All yall see is like transformers. Therrs more than meets the eye. Too much political **** to appease board and diamond donors rather than make our team whole. I like most changes. Theres still a few other ones that need to happen.
I’ll be that guy, anything in particular you’d like to see?

Advertisement
Back