Quaydarius Davis

ColdCane

Recruit
Premium
I know spots are tight. This guy here though is something we are desperately missing in the WR Room & would be the icing on the cake for this years WR class. He recently Decommitted from USC. He’s from Dallas. He has speed, strength attacks the ball in the air and is a problem in space. I know it’s wishful thinking but I’m telling you down the line this kid will be special

Ps also think he can play CB to 😂 joking but dead serious at the same time

Advertisement
Advertisement
We would have a spot for him if by some miracle he wanted to come here
On one of these podcasts they were talking about some big time recruiter for SMU and he covers the Dallas metroplex. You know the name and what side of the ball he’s on? Like to get a big time recruiter out of Texas.

On one of these podcasts they were talking about some big time recruiter for SMU and he covers the Dallas metroplex. You know the name and what side of the ball he’s on? Like to get a big time recruiter out of Texas.
Coach Kane and coach Riley are both pretty big in that area

Coach Kane and coach Riley are both pretty big in that area
One of them was recruiting that big time OL that signed with Oklahoma. The 247 podcast, Barton Simmons I believe, talked up one of those guys on how close SMU was able to beat Oklahoma for that particular prospect.

Advertisement
One of them was recruiting that big time OL that signed with Oklahoma. The 247 podcast, Barton Simmons I believe, talked up one of those guys on how close SMU was able to beat Oklahoma for that particular prospect.
That was coach Ricker. Coach Riley (Lincoln’s brother) is probably the best pure recruiter on the staff tho. Ricker is a co-oc and line coach but he’s not better than Justice so that’s a wash

That was coach Ricker. Coach Riley (Lincoln’s brother) is probably the best pure recruiter on the staff tho. Ricker is a co-oc and line coach but he’s not better than Justice so that’s a wash
What’s the younger Riley like in comparison to Lashlee? If he moves on in another year or so to a HC gig (Lashlee) if he would be available(Riley).

What’s the younger Riley like in comparison to Lashlee? If he moves on in another year or so to a HC gig (Lashlee) if he would be available(Riley).
You mean schematically? If so they’re similar but the younger Riley wants to zone block you to death and kill you in the quick to intermediate game. He’s still green though. Lashlee will seem so much better than he already is here next year after a full offseason so we can revisit this later lol

Advertisement
You mean schematically? If so they’re similar but the younger Riley wants to zone block you to death and kill you in the quick to intermediate game. He’s still green though. Lashlee will seem so much better than he already is here next year after a full offseason so we can revisit this later lol
Yeah, didn’t mean for my message to come off as Lashlee’s no good. More like Lashlee does well, leaves for a HC gig somewhere (2-3 years) while Riley cuts his teeth at the G5 level. Thanks for the input though!

Coach Ra’Shaad Samples he’s the RB’s coach at SMU, his dad Reggie Samples is the long time HC at Duncanville, he’s the reason SMU signed 3 players from Duncanville including Roderick Daniels who’s a speed Demon that was committed to Baylor, they also signed 7 players from the Dallas area, he’s a young beast recruiter.

They were close to keeping Savion home, but Oklahoma just outbid them, but Samples made them sweat.

Coach Ra’Shaad Samples he’s the RB’s coach at SMU, his dad Reggie Samples is the long time HC at Duncanville, he’s the reason SMU signed 3 players from Duncanville including Roderick Daniels who’s a speed Demon that was committed to Baylor, they also signed 7 players from the Dallas area, he’s a young beast recruiter.

They were close to keeping Savion home, but Oklahoma just outbid them, but Samples made them sweat.
We got Hickson, who’s done pretty good so far, but I want one of these guys on the defensive side of the ball with Texas connections. Can he coach DB’s lol

Advertisement

I didn’t realize he was the guy on Byrd. I was in college when he transferred to UH out of OK state. He went to skyline so that makes a lot of sense too.

We got Hickson, who’s done pretty good so far, but I want one of these guys on the defensive side of the ball with Texas connections. Can he coach DB’s lol
He’s a offense guy but **** he can probably recruit anybody he wants. I don’t see where he would fit on our staff tho

LISTEN! Get this man on staff lol Do what you got to do SouthPark. ST coach, whatever lol Need more Tejas
**** I would take him lol but he’s going to be a hot commodity in Texas soon. Coming out of skyline he’s from the trenches lol some Texas school will scoop him up. There will be a heavier emphasis in 22 for WR imo tho

Advertisement
Back