Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

16 pages for a skinny 3* with average speed who can't block, only tries hard when the ball is coming his way, and whose other finalists were GT, Nebraska and WV?

Cool cool cool.

This program is doomed if this is what we are getting excited about these days.

Advertisement
Pretty sure Lance said he got that impression from watching two full games, not hudl highlights. Big difference

Absolutely. Loved Lance’s detailed analysis based on full games. i was referring to my own amateur take earlier in the thread based on Lee’s HUDL highlights where I hadn’t seen those issues and was bullish on him, more so than Lance.

It’s a shame he isn’t a tick faster. He has a lot to like as a football player.

Agree.

I went back and watched the highlights again and he wasn't just fast tracking down the field. He was faster, but only marginally so. That gap closes at this level and he's just average speed unless that changes between now and then.

16 pages for a skinny 3* with average speed who can't block, only tries hard when the ball is coming his way, and whose other finalists were GT, Nebraska and WV?

Cool cool cool.

If that means that mopes like you **** off and support someone else, I think most of us will take that deal. Gladly.

Advertisement
If that means that mopes like you **** off and support someone else, I think most of us will take that deal. Gladly.
Yeah, you're right. My bad man.

He doesn't smile in photos. No sunshine detected. Straight dawg. We back, baby! 15-0.

Cool cool cool.

You must’ve missed our WR performance the last few years . Of course people are excited .

Agree.

I went back and watched the highlights again and he wasn't just fast tracking down the field. He was faster, but only marginally so. That gap closes at this level and he's just average speed unless that changes between now and then.

How often does a kid in the 11's get to the 10's in his senior year? He's not going to be Anthony Schwartz. But could he be more than fast enough, say between Deejay Dallas and Harley fast?

Advertisement
He can be a productive college player. 247 ranking are based on if they think a player can turn into a NFL player not how good they can be during college.

2DrDANo.gif

Usually not a good sign when a kid from Gainesville isnt being recruited by the gators. And spare me the portis and lamar thomas stories. Recruiting has evolved a tad bit since then
He's no Ahman Richards, but he does have a certain attitude or swag about himself. I think he is equal to or better than Isaiah Bond.

Advertisement
He's no Ahman Richards, but he does have a certain attitude or swag about himself. I think he is equal to or better than Isaiah Bond.

Yep. Lee has definitely impressed me more and more. I hope I have to eat serious crow on the Gainesville comment

Advertisement
I think if Quan gets his 4th star, the board will be a bit more titillated about him. Tbh
That will happen sooner than later. There is no way he isn’t a 4 star based on their evaluation criteria. Also I believe the second Florida offers him they will bump him to a 4

Why? He will still be the same player no matter what an internet evaluator thinks of him.
No, with a bump in the star rankings from guys like Witfong and Ivins (who have never actually played or coached), he will immediately become a better player - faster, stronger, better hands, etc. Rest assured that the first thing Rob Likens does when the rankings come out is check them to see if any of his WR commits got bumped. It validates his offer and helps him sleep much better at night.

Advertisement
Back