2026 QB Board (2026 Edition)

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Please post 2026 QB offers in this thread.

If you want visibility to all QB offers please visit the 2024 QB Board (that has all the latest outstanding offers for 2024, 2025, 2026 recruits).

When the 2024 and 2025 cycles complete, this OP will no longer link to the 2024 QB Board. Rather the link will be replaced by recruiting tables and updated accordingly.

Advertisement
Noah Grubs A&M game day visit update

"It was amazing!" Grubbs told Rivals. "I loved the atmosphere and I can absolutely see myself in coach (Shannon) Dawson's offense. I love how aggressive he is in play calling and if Tyler Van Dyke continues to play like this, he will be in the Heisman race and I can see myself in his shoes.

UM targets and Baylin Trujillo pupils #2 and #4 in the 26 cycle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brady Smigiel offered today

5* QB Brady Smigiel will visit on March 31st.

Visiting 4 schools, Washington (he likes Jedd FIsch not necessarily Washington), Florida, Miami and FSU. If Jedd Fisch goes to UF next year to replace Billy, this probably locks him up for them.

He told 247 this " have a connection with all three Florida schools through my dad,” Smigiel said. “Coach Mario Cristobal at Miami played with my dad in the World League, so they’ve had contact forever. They brought their whole coaching staff out when they offered me. Coach Cristobal was out here and that was really cool."

Advertisement
5* QB Brady Smigiel will visit on March 31st.

Visiting 4 schools, Washington (he likes Jedd FIsch not necessarily Washington), Florida, Miami and FSU. If Jedd Fisch goes to UF next year to replace Billy, this probably locks him up for them.

He told 247 this " have a connection with all three Florida schools through my dad,” Smigiel said. “Coach Mario Cristobal at Miami played with my dad in the World League, so they’ve had contact forever. They brought their whole coaching staff out when they offered me. Coach Cristobal was out here and that was really cool."

I like.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back