Purgatory equals exclusivity

Purgatory is an exclusive. The masses stay on the main page but we get to discuss amongst a niche crowd of scholarly gentlemen who are not afraid to ask the tough questions or have the discussions we see fit. Instead of fitting into the cookie cutter main page, we have the opportunity to be unabashed Cane fans and represent The U in its purest form, which is to resist.

Let's keep pushing and have the conversations that would make our fatigue wearing alumni proud.

Advertisement
I love this!
Why did it read like the OP said - I identify as _________ and my pronouns are _______??...
Jimmy Fallon Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

To be able to enjoy the jocularity and good natured ribbing here in Purgatory without ads is well worth the price of admission.

Advertisement
To be able to enjoy the jocularity and good natured ribbing here in Purgatory without ads is well worth the price of admission.

Absolutely, the unresolved ad debacle is a plague and yet they dedicate resources to develop and release "purgatory" all the while I'm still see banners saying "hey pay to make CIS ad free for $25." Does CIS promise that I can pay for an ad-free "purgatory" experience??? LMAO it's so poorly mismanaged.

Absolutely, the unresolved ad debacle is a plague and yet they dedicate resources to develop and release "purgatory" all the while I'm still see banners saying "hey pay to make CIS ad free for $25." Does CIS promise that I can pay for an ad-free "purgatory" experience??? LMAO it's so poorly mismanaged.

I was serious.

Ad-free Purgatory is like a leisurely stroll through a psych facility.

Advertisement
Purgatory is dedicated to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.

Purgatory is dedicated to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.
Actually there's an ignore feature... People can absolutely be ignored...
Just as free speech is constitutional , freedom to listen to what I want and push away the rest is within my right as well...

Advertisement
Back