Punks vs GOCANES05

GOCANES05

Recruit
I’m walking outside a mall with my wife punks skate boarding way way to close in a threatening way.
I tell wife relax , I’m getting excited VERY , I glance over my shoulder one comes to close I move out to engage contact he made HUGE mistake.
I’m 63 6’00 258 now , he crashes into me a HUGE DESK wall he falls jumps up his buddies gather I yell” I LIKE THIS KIND OF PARTY” .( Bears MLB famous game phrase).. WHO DIES FIRST I YELL OUT
They scattered .

Especially with family near I’m the wrong one to engage I WILL DEFEND.

GOCANES

Advertisement
I’m walking outside a mall with my wife punks skate boarding way way to close in a threatening way.
I tell wife relax , I’m getting excited VERY , I glance over my shoulder one comes to close I move out to engage contact he made HUGE mistake.
I’m 63 6’00 258 now , he crashes into me a HUGE DESK wall he falls jumps up his buddies gather I yell” I LIKE THIS KIND OF PARTY” .( Bears MLB famous game phrase).. WHO DIES FIRST I YELL OUT
They scattered .

GOCANES
You're my type of dude....
Blasts dem punks.

They scattered .

GOCANES
the huge desk is back! the one with the change orders? coño.

Advertisement
ETr3XNdWoAceodA.jpeg

Advertisement
Be careful those ****ers start swinging the boards and you could be in trouble.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back