Last Nerve IV: Head to Head against PSU

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
When I first saw this twitter thread, thought this PSU recruiting feed was delusional almost at Gator Tears level of delusion. However, after seeing the PSU writer CB Deryc Plazz to PSU, there may be some grains of truth mixed in with the delusion. At this point, I'm not sure if this thread will morph into PSU Tears or Last Nerve IV. We'll see how June unfolds

Its now Last Nerve IV as PSU is really starting to irritate me with the inroads they're making in Jacksonville and other places in FL

over it innocentonfox GIF by Fox TV

RecruitPositionCommitingSchoolComment
Chance RobinsonWRApril 14Miami
Jerrae "Tank" HawkinsWRJune 26UF
Peter GonzalezWRPSUUnclear if Miami was really recruiting him.
Jeremiah SmithWRO$UCancelled PSU OV to OV at Miami
Kaj SandersSMiami OV cancelled?
Deryc PlazzOTMiamiCommmitted to PSU, flipped to Miami
Tye HyltonOTFSU
Chris ColeLB
Liam AndrewsOTPSU recruiting as a DT??
T.A. CunninghamDTPSU
Jon MitchellCBPSUChose to play for Many
Antoine Belgrave-ShorterCBPSUChose to play for Many
Sione LauleaCBTrending USC
Ryan MackCBMiami

RecruitPositionCommitingSchoolComment
Jaime Ffrench Jr.WRJuly 22Bama

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Regarding David Washington, I see that we offered, but I have no evidence of either school having any traction w/him. If that changes, the OP will update

Advertisement
Regarding David Washington, I see that we offered, but I have no evidence of either school having any traction w/him. If that changes, the OP will update

I don’t even know who that is.

As the #1 self proclaimed Penn State hater on this board I will say I want to beat them for all of them. Every so often a Penn State cult member (they aren't football fans) will take a jab at me liking Miami. They hate us kinda like ND hates us. Slight racist undertone about it. I'm always quick to ask "what happened the last time we played". I remember vividly what happened. 2001 & it was a swift & effortless *** kicking. It was my first Miami game my uncle (more of a big brother) took me too. He has the piped Sebastian tattooed on his calf & the first time I saw it at like 5-6 years old I loved it & became a Miami fan. So yeah, this Penn State hating **** is something I live everyday being from up here. Idc if its water polo. I wanna kick their ******* *** whenever we meet up. P.S. I've fought family members on holidays over Penn State 🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Another arrogant program that sticks their nose up at people and thinks they walk among CFB elites.

Joe Pa was another Bobby Bowden when it comes to coaching who won tons of games but underachieved and only had 2 titles to show for it.

As for the sexual assault of children on their campus don’t even get me started.

Another arrogant program that sticks their nose up at people and thinks they walk among CFB elites.

Joe Pa was another Bobby Bowden when it comes to coaching who won tons of games but underachieved and only had 2 titles to show for it.

As for the sexual assault of children on their campus don’t even get me started.
They think he's like some God. He was a piece of ****. I hope we have our **** together the next time we play them whenever it comes. I wouldn't be able to live through a loss to those scumbags.

You'd think after the *** / rape scandal they'd rename the area from 'Happy Valley'.

It's all a bit Jimmy Saville.

Advertisement
As the #1 self proclaimed Penn State hater on this board I will say I want to beat them for all of them. Every so often a Penn State cult member (they aren't football fans) will take a jab at me liking Miami. They hate us kinda like ND hates us. Slight racist undertone about it. I'm always quick to ask "what happened the last time we played". I remember vividly what happened. 2001 & it was a swift & effortless *** kicking. It was my first Miami game my uncle (more of a big brother) took me too. He has the piped Sebastian tattooed on his calf & the first time I saw it at like 5-6 years old I loved it & became a Miami fan. So yeah, this Penn State hating **** is something I live everyday being from up here. Idc if its water polo. I wanna kick their ******* *** whenever we meet up. P.S. I've fought family members on holidays over Penn State 🤣🤣🤣
Also being from the area, that was one of my favorite beatdowns........... and it was the game where they were honoring Adam Talifero (not sure on spelling), who had a terrible injury to cut his career short. And the starting QB was from my HS and he was friends with my roomate. Ragged him all summer before that game. He did not last a quarter and never played QB again.

One thing I can not lie about is the crowds. Alot of my friends went there, so I still will tag along to some games. There white out is a sight to see in person. Still despise PedU.

FSU, PSU, Fla, OSU, and ND all have a special hate from me!

I was Blessed to have watched in person, Brodsky go 80yds for a TD in 1981, right in front of Penn St sidelines...

I see no lies told though.

Franklin is a superior coach to what we’ve had in the last 15 years.

They evaluate extremely well and develop.

Would be nice to watch Manny fall on his face there, but Franklin’s recruiting will mask a lot of Mannys shortcomings as a DC
The “isn’t NIL money handing out NIL money like last year” is a blatant lie lol

Advertisement
Back