Pslm Beach Poll

KevinCaneFace

Senior
It's a meaningless poll but how the **** have 17% of people picked Cristobal as coach? Do we really have that many people that hate our program? Can all the people for Schiano or Cristobal come out of the closet on this thread and line up for a public flogging? That's right, we're bringing back flogging.

Advertisement
This fan base is littered with some of the dumbest people on god's earth.

You STILL have people who think recruiters are what wins. A huge amount of the best teams in the country the last few years don't recruit for ish; TCU, Mich State, Baylor, Oregon.

I mean even Jimbo is once again showing his true colors. Without a Heisman winner his teams have always been middle of the road. You need talent to fit your system and you need to coach them up. The Bobby Bowden Method of winning is ancient history. You MUST be able to coach.

Also, he's cuban and went to UM so the EVEN MORE RETARDED folks enjoy that aspect.

This fan base is littered with some of the dumbest people on god's earth.

You STILL have people who think recruiters are what wins. A huge amount of the best teams in the country the last few years don't recruit for ish; TCU, Mich State, Baylor, Oregon.

I mean even Jimbo is once again showing his true colors. Without a Heisman winner his teams have always been middle of the road. You need talent to fit your system and you need to coach them up. The Bobby Bowden Method of winning is ancient history. You MUST be able to coach.

Also, he's cuban and went to UM so the EVEN MORE RETARDED folks enjoy that aspect.

his claim to fame is an 8-5 season. I mean, Golden at least got 9 wins and Cristobal had south florida to get recruits from. He may actually be WORSE than Golden. And that's tough to say.

Mario Cristobal is currently in second with 17.17% of the vote. That's more than both Fuente (5.41%) and Herman (4.99%) combined. Cristobal receiving this much support shows just how many monumentally stupid, functionally braindead individuals pollute this fan base.

Not surprising considering how slow many were to realize Golden was an utter failure.

Poll: Miami Hurricanes football: 7 coaches who could replace Al Golden | Canes Watch

Butch Davis in first.

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back