Props to Pete....

CANE4LIFE

Im a Political Refugee...
I havent been on the recruiting board over here as much as I used to be on Grassy, but I just want to say Pete is doing a phenomenal job. Its really a freaking NIGHT and DAY difference from the half @ss, day late and a dollar short garbage that Bakas has been putting out for years now.

I mean he's on the ball with the gossip, updates on the players, visits, whose in town, what they are tweeting, regular updates to the big board. He's running circles around Bakas and the CS clown show. Really, this is a tremendous job that deserves recognition.

Advertisement
I havent been on the recruiting board over here as much as I used to be on Grassy, but I just want to say Pete is doing a phenomenal job. Its really a freaking NIGHT and DAY difference from the half @ss, day late and a dollar short garbage that Bakas has been putting out for years now.

I mean he's on the ball with the gossip, updates on the players, visits, whose in town, what they are tweeting, regular updates to the big board. He's running circles around Bakas and the CS clown show. Really, this is a tremendous job that deserves recognition.

young hungry *** dude

young hungry *** dude

yup...

I understand that the Queen of England is so impressed, Pete's getting his knighthood some time after Signing Day.

Most people don't know that the Queen is a big Cane fan, and gets a big kick out of Pook's dealings with the ladies.

hungry.jpg

Advertisement
I understand that the Queen of England is so impressed, Pete's getting his knighthood some time after Signing Day.

Most people don't know that the Queen is a big Cane fan, and gets a big kick out of Pook's dealings with the ladies.

Sir Unibrow?

Keep up the good work, bro.

Props to Tito and Cam, also.

Yes this is hands down the best recruiting coverage. Amazing stuff. Thanks and keep bringing it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back