Props to old school for kicking some Nole *** after the game

I grew up in Hollywood and been in tally for a while now. They r all pu$$ys. They r all preppy white guys in boat shoes. They think we r thugs cause we get drunk and get into fights at the bar. That **** was normal where I grew up.

this is so ***ing true

Advertisement
Not shocked this dude refused to take his second L of the day. Dumbass Noles were trying to fight all **** day, bunch of idiots.

Not shocked this dude refused to take his second L of the day. Dumbass Noles were trying to fight all **** day, bunch of idiots.

anymore stories like this?

Plenty, was in the section right next to the FSU student section. After the game, I'm celebrating with my people(There was a group of six or so of us in a sea of garnet, and some jerkass wants to start throwing ****. I called them out on it, and some dumbass hick comes down and starts flapping. He turned out to not be about that life, especially once I told him that the first shot is on the house.

It was like that at Madison Social the night before too, it was pathetic. Oh well, like I said leaving the stadium, I'd have an inferiority complex too, if a small private school consistently whipped my *** in everything.

Last edited:
FSU kids are ******' nerds. Bunch of preppy white kids wearing chubbies and boat shoes. The worst part is, they bang hot a$$ chicks.

The most depressing moment of my coaching career was watching some of my former players (who were relatively cool kids down here) go up to FSU and turn into comb-over wearing frat boy preps. Broke Coach Macho's heart.

Advertisement
FSU kids are ******' nerds. Bunch of preppy white kids wearing chubbies and boat shoes. The worst part is, they bang hot a$$ chicks.

The most depressing moment of my coaching career was watching some of my former players (who were relatively cool kids down here) go up to FSU and turn into comb-over wearing frat boy preps. Broke Coach Macho's heart.

I was up there once in some bar and all I saw was a bunch of dancing comb over fraternity biffs with pink long sleeve button down shirts tucked into belted khaki shorts with boat shoes. I'm allergic to such whiteness.

FSU kids are ****in' nerds. Bunch of preppy white kids wearing chubbies and boat shoes. The worst part is, they bang hot a$$ chicks.

Of course they get to bang hot chicks, anyone with a pulse can get in there, which means you will have a lot of dumb bimbos(Same phenomenon is present at Arizona State). That said, watching these kids try to spit game was hilarious. It's almost like these girls let them bang out of sympathy and boredom. There's nothing else to do in that hellhole town.

Advertisement
Back