Props to muschamp

Advertisement
He knows when to go! We can only hope the head at coach at miami does the same

Yeah, I'm sure that Willy stepped down on his own. I'm sure it had nothing to do with Jeremy Foley having that "talk" with him behind closed doors.

Advertisement
"I was given every opportunity to get it done here and I simply didn't win enough games -- that is the bottom line," Muschamp said in a statement. "I'm disappointed that I didn't get it done and it is my responsibility to get it done.

"I have no bitter feelings, but this is a business and I wish we would have produced better results on the field."

Muschamp is 27-20 in four seasons, 17-15 in SEC play.

He took ownership of his shortcomings like a man rather than blaming the kids with execution rhetoric, or some ******* cloud. They're light years ahead of us as a program for this move. How sad.

"I was given every opportunity to get it done here and I simply didn't win enough games -- that is the bottom line," Muschamp said in a statement. "I'm disappointed that I didn't get it done and it is my responsibility to get it done.

"I have no bitter feelings, but this is a business and I wish we would have produced better results on the field."

Muschamp is 27-20 in four seasons, 17-15 in SEC play.

He took ownership of his shortcomings like a man rather than blaming the kids with execution rhetoric, or some ****ing cloud. They're light years ahead of us as a program for this move. How sad.

Wow. Good quote.

hope to hear alf say that someday soon....

most likely he will blame everyone but himself though....

Advertisement
Alice would NEVER say what Chump said. It's not in him. Remember, he comes from a long lineage of boy-rapist deniers. Their heritage runs strong and deep, real deep. Alfraud would NEVER admit fault or take blame. He'll still be blaming Warlord years from now when he's assistant manager at the Allentown Costco.

Advertisement
Back