Prop Joe prospects

gogeta4

All-ACC
Like a PROUD Papa.....

A few years ago I coached youth ball and stated I had some talented kids that would be coming down the pike. Well it has jumped off early..with some of those kids being 9th graders this year and now having an "verbal"offer from THE U.

@DMoney can vouch for me telling him about some of these youths years ago. Also listed is a lineman that I previously coached with a UM offer.

SAFE TO SAY WE HAVE THE INSIDE TRACK ON THIS ONE DOWN THE ROAD.

Advertisement
How good is this Patterson kid @gogeta4

tumblr_mm1p7hdMw51qbk15ko2_500.png

@gogeta4 ...Is the Dillard frosh DB one of yours too, I didn't see him in your post, but he's on The Crib twitter feed as a '24 DB...Canes were first offer.

@gogeta4 ...Is the Dillard frosh DB one of yours too, I didn't see him in your post, but he's on The Crib twitter feed as a '24 DB...Canes were first offer.
Naw not at all. Dillard is building something. Started withtheir coach who passed away abruptly last year.

They looked like Dillard of old somewhat when i saw them last year. If they can take back some of their kids an whart off the private schools from poaching look out (STA, AH, USCHOOL)

Advertisement
How good is this Patterson kid @gogeta4

Depending on how his mody matures and how much weight he gains to see what position he slots at. He is uber athletic as he plays the wr position at a high level. He is a dog on the field so i lean more towards defense. Has a bright future, been around James Williams and that group for a long time...Future is bright with him. We will have the inside track all the way.

Depending on how his mody matures and how much weight he gains to see what position he slots at. He is uber athletic as he plays the wr position at a high level. He is a dog on the field so i lean more towards defense. Has a bright future, been around James Williams and that group for a long time...Future is bright with him. We will have the inside track all the way.
If this staff is still here I'm assuming he is ours. Especially if we are doing well and guys are being developed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back