Proof Of Why WE are gonna be BACK

Advertisement
[video=youtube;UBCQ6IETTFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBCQ6IETTFc [/video]

We'll be back. Hopefully sooner than later.

Last season I was hoping that the coaches/players would have been able to squeeze out an extra win or two but I the circumstances weren't exactly ideal to say the least.

Hopefully we can start to build on the future beginning this season, but with the lack of playmakers, depth and experience this year that may be a tall order. My fingers are crossed.

Did these morons give any thought to giving Dorsett a mic? I hear enough of these ******** already

Advertisement
P.D. is a **** good interview. That kid really has his head on straight. He comes across as a hard working young man who will put the work in to succeed. I agree with the OP that if he is indicative of the majority of the kids Al is bringing in we will be in good shape.

Funny to hear a freshman say there were guys here that didnt want to be hurricanes.

Golden is going to get miami back to the top.

Advertisement
FWIW, I thought the team played hard last year. We didn't give up like in the past and even that was a big improvement. Now we just have to learn how to win the close games.

Absolutely what DiegoCane said.

If it weren't for the events of August 14th, this team could have made a serious run.

J12 and TStreet surprised. And with a full squad, MIAMI wins some of those close losses.

I like the attitude of the last two classes, and I haven't heard AG mention the upperclassmen at all.

Last edited:
Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];260753 said:
Funny to hear a freshman say there were guys here that didnt want to be hurricanes.

Golden is going to get miami back to the top.

Would you want to work for a company with disfunctional management like we had? It was obvious the OC and the HC did not get along. This was not on most of our players, just think if a few of the coaches would have done what they were suppose to do. The offense, holding, false starts and horrible play calling. Love what Al brings to the table, most important, an almost 10 year working relationship with most of his staff, goes a long way!

Advertisement
Back