Pro Day April 1st fools Day

Advertisement
Coach Golden and company picked this day as they knew we would have a beautiful day that would allow their charges to best showcase their skills for the NFL scouts. Genius and caring move by Coach Al and company.

It'll be April Fools for all the UM haters on this site when those kids go out there and wow the NFL scouts. Pardon me for that outburst but I get emotional when I see these young men under constant attack from within their own "fan base".

It'll be April Fools for all the UM haters on this site when those kids go out there and wow the NFL scouts. Pardon me for that outburst but I get emotional when I see these young men under constant attack from within their own "fan base".

the only person that will be wowed is MR AL GOLDEN..we know what talent was there

Advertisement
James Walker @JamesWalkerNFL
#Hurricanes WR Phillip Dorsett just wowed the crowd with his 40-yard dash. Times are unofficial at this point, but it may have been sub-4.3

Coach Golden trying to catch the scouts' eyes runs the 40

UMfb1107-045.jpg

Advertisement
Coach Golden would run the fastest 40 at Pro Day, if he wanted to do so, but he wants to let his players shine.

James Walker @JamesWalkerNFL
#Hurricanes WR Phillip Dorsett just wowed the crowd with his 40-yard dash. Times are unofficial at this point, but it may have been sub-4.3

Another success story. This is a young man who bought in and is now going to reap the benefits.

Advertisement
Back