2024 Preston Taumua 4* 2024 OT from Hawaii

Advertisement
If he 6’4 then that whole line is 6’3+. He has some nasty in him, you see it in his run game. For some reason it doesn’t translate in his pass set. Punch in the pass set seems not weak but timid. You see his athletic ability when gets down the field. He takes a lot of unnecessary steps in his pass set. He tends to run very high when driving opponents and as a result his base tends to narrow. Can get away with that against certain competition. Firmly believe in growing that pipeline, just don’t know if he’s where I’d begin.

Advertisement
I’m here to see that growth. Firm believer that a JR season is most important in a kids development. In saying that the coaching he receives will be VITAL!
Shocking that coaching and the players ability to translate it on the field.

Kid seems legit and looks like he has alot of things you can’t coach… dont think he’s on the top of our board after what we saw this past year but really laying the ground work for a deep board of targets and backup plans.,,

Shocking that coaching and the players ability to translate it on the field.

Kid seems legit and looks like he has alot of things you can’t coach… dont think he’s on the top of our board after what we saw this past year but really laying the ground work for a deep board of targets and backup plans.,,
Shocking, really got to reinvent the wheel here. The problem is the lack of legitimate coaching in high school. Most public schools lack it. They have dudes who teach a social science who want to relive their glory years. Respect to them for getting out there but a lot of projects need more than that. To me, this kid is a project. In a similar way as McLaughlin.

If he 6’4 then that whole line is 6’3+. He has some nasty in him, you see it in his run game. For some reason it doesn’t translate in his pass set. Punch in the pass set seems not weak but timid. You see his athletic ability when gets down the field. He takes a lot of unnecessary steps in his pass set. He tends to run very high when driving opponents and as a result his base tends to narrow. Can get away with that against certain competition. Firmly believe in growing that pipeline, just don’t know if he’s where I’d begin.
You saying these things based off fr/so film? 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back