Prediction Changes?

Kirijax

Senior
OK, so we actually saw a good defense yesterday. The offense wasn't clicking as well but it was a good win over a team we are suppose to beat, ranked or not. Before this game I saw us ending up with a 6-6 or 7-5 season but how about now?

@Georgia Tech Loss
Cincinnati Win
@Virginia Tech Loss
North Carolina Win
Florida State Loss
@Virginia Win
Pittsburgh Win

I'm still seeing a 7-5 record. They should be clicking on all cylinders by the end of the season (barring injuries) so they could pick up a win at Virginia. Still not sure about Cincinnati. VT seems to be falling apart but it's at their home so gonna be tough. The Canes might still surprise but a Duke win at home doesn't really make me want to change my predictions. Would love to see them finish at 10-2 but I need some more koolaid before I start posting stuff like that.

Advertisement
OK, so we actually saw a good defense yesterday. The offense wasn't clicking as well but it was a good win over a team we are suppose to beat, ranked or not. Before this game I saw us ending up with a 6-6 or 7-5 season but how about now?

@Georgia Tech Loss
Cincinnati Win
@Virginia Tech Loss
North Carolina Win
Florida State Loss
@Virginia Win
Pittsburgh Win

I'm still seeing a 7-5 record. They should be clicking on all cylinders by the end of the season (barring injuries) so they could pick up a win at Virginia. Still not sure about Cincinnati. VT seems to be falling apart but it's at their home so gonna be tough. The Canes might still surprise but a Duke win at home doesn't really make me want to change my predictions. Would love to see them finish at 10-2 but I need some more koolaid before I start posting stuff like that.
Same result, slightly different path:

@Georgia Tech Win
Cincinnati Loss
@Virginia Tech Loss
North Carolina Win
Florida State Loss
@Virginia Win
Pittsburgh Win

Very good chance they lose to UVA too. I think the Duke game is a red herring.

UVA and Cincy are gonna give us all we can handle. One of if not both may be losses.

I had Nebraska, Louisville, FSU, and VT as sure losses before the year. I'm standing by that.

8-4.

/assuming we don't shlt our pants vs a garbage Coastal team or Cincy

I say 8-4. Only two loses coming to Cinncy & FSU. That said, I say we win the coastal and lose in the ACCCG to FSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back