Prayers for HS QB Robbie Roper

Advertisement
he won offensive player of the year for 5AAAAAAA recently I believe so his crootin' started blowing up

Advertisement
I can't imagine losing a child before their life had really begun. My heart goes out to the family.
Man, it just happened in my family. My brother in law passed away, then three days later his father died. His father was so heartbroken. "Why did he have to go before me?" That's all he could say. He slipped away bit by bit, until he was gone. It's been a rough couple of weeks, to say the least.

Man, it just happened in my family. My brother in law passed away, then three days later his father died. His father was so heartbroken. "Why did he have to go before me?" That's all he could say. He slipped away bit by bit, until he was gone. It's been a rough couple of weeks, to say the least.
I'm sorry for your loss. I hope none of us have to go through that. How's the rest of your family taking it?

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope none of us have to go through that. How's the rest of your family taking it?
My wife is really hurting. She's spending most of the next two weeks with her mother, with one of our children, just to keep her mom company. There is so much to work out with her brother's estate it's crazy. Luckily, she is the most level headed woman I have ever known. It seems like no matter the world throws at her, she takes it and somehow makes it all work. I mean she married me, so that tells you she's either crazy herself, or isn't fazed by a bunch of BS. :)

Advertisement
Life is so short & fragile. Condolences to the parents, condolences to my guy @ThomasM & his family.

Ppl get so caught up on mundane, bull chit. Focus on ur loved ones, b/c tomorrow is never promised. Enjoy each day like it’s ur last, b/c it could be. Just be the best u can possibly be, & don’t be afraid to say I love u to those u love.

Just tragic & heartbreaking.

This is incredibly sad. Prayers to his family, teammates, and friends. This is horrible! RIP RR.😥 Too young! Too soon.

****! So sorry for your losses. Condolences bruh. Father died of a broken heart. 😞

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back