PractiSe 8/20

Not true. He was primarily a wr for there team. He only played defense when his team played another team with a great wr that he would have to cover. think he had 6int his jr year and returned all of them but 1 for a td, something like that. He was the leading td leader for wr in the state fo Florida his jr year. Theres another poster on here who also knows the coaches from Winter park hs and knows the deal.
Ok so instead of poor coaching he didn't get enough coaching at the position he's playing now. So i stand by the fact that he needs to continue developing...

Advertisement
Ok so instead of poor coaching he didn't get enough coaching at the position he's playing now. So i stand by the fact that he needs to continue developing...
Yes I agree 100% with that. They have a bunch of young gun coaches who all played ball. They have actually been putting out dbs of late. I think some of them are from South Florida. They are Cane friendly thats for sure.

Him and Chise for use of T + rumph together. We’re being ridiculously strict.

If I’m missing something on that one, please let me know??? These haven’t all been easy for me.
Don't feel bad RVA. I consider your efforts a triumph!

Advertisement
I think Clarke will be good. Kid is a **** of an athlete. But he’s a project. We’re in trouble if we need him this year.

What’s the deal with Dunson? He seemed more plug and play.

I think Clarke will be good. Kid is a **** of an athlete. But he’s a project. We’re in trouble if we need him this year.

What’s the deal with Dunson? He seemed more plug and play.
we have 4 returning corners, we need to get him ready

Advertisement
Bye, bro.
I tried to ban myself from this thread and I can’t. @Andrew can....

C6D37354-AB6E-4FC1-ACE4-C78D16F5C28C.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back