Potentially Great news on Bostwick

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
We all know there's been a lot of questions over the past few months about his academic situation.

Well now I'm told from a very reliable source that he is good-to-go in this regard. This is coming from the same source that said Ivery and Briscoe would qualify when most said they wouldn't.

Nobody knows for sure when it comes to grades, but this is from someone close to the situation.

Advertisement
Thanks for the update Phenom....now maybe the chicken littles will relax.

Advertisement
Congrats to Young mr. Bostwick for handling his business in the classroom like a grown man. Da U is calling you son, its your time to answer the bell.

GO CANES!

With Kumalu committed and Bostwick maybe committing before NSD; with what Bryant's been hinting about not being ecstatic about Miami bringing in other DT's this makes me think Bryant ends up at FSU.

Edit: just saw update on Bryant, wow if we bring in a JUCO and two top notch DT's

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bostwick has been my favorite DT/DE high-school prospect this season. I think this kid has a chance to be a tremendous player. Golden and staff are doing work. It's all about the U!!!

Awesome news. DTs are our huge weakness and if we can bring in him, the Ugandan Giant, and Chief Keif, things definitely trending up.

Advertisement
**** yes. At least we will knock down one stud DT.

Semicock is a **** wildcard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back