Potential big week for the Canes

CanesSwaGG

Recruit
This week could be monster for the Miami Hurricanes. Jordan Scarlett is set to make his Decision some time today on national televison which could bring great publicity for the Canes. Scarlett is down to Miami, O$U and South Carolina. also his 2016 teammate Sam Bruce one of the most respected and talented players in south florida will be deciding tonight on 560WQAM he is down to Miami, F$U and O$U and finally American Heritage 2016 WR Dredrick Snelson set to commit saturday, all signs pointing to Miami.

Prediction Miami will get all three, Bruce anything can happen but i think when he sees his teammate commit to Miami, it will seal the deal.

Advertisement
Category 5 in full effect and heading right to Louisville September 1st

Advertisement
This week could be monster for the Miami Hurricanes. Jordan Scarlett is set to make his Decision some time today on national televison which could bring great publicity for the Canes. Scarlett is down to Miami, O$U and South Carolina. also his 2016 teammate Sam Bruce one of the most respected and talented players in south florida will be deciding tonight on 560WQAM he is down to Miami, F$U and O$U and finally American Heritage 2016 WR Dredrick Snelson set to commit saturday, all signs pointing to Miami.

Prediction Miami will get all three, Bruce anything can happen but i think when he sees his teammate commit to Miami, it will seal the deal.

Gut feeling the ****** buck eyes get Bruce and Scarlett

Gut feeling the ****** buck eyes get Bruce and Scarlett

Scarlett says he's down to UM and USCe, but Bruce and Scarlett have never been to OSU on a visit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back