Postponed - Tomorrow at 3:00 and 7:30

Advertisement
Don't like it.
Me neither. We need to come out w/our hair on fire and jump on them early, in both games. Don't let them believe at all.

I was in Boshamer last year for the ***-whooping we took for the Saturday game. We won the Friday game and I was hopeful we could kickstart our season in a big way there. So, I was in Greensboro for the ACC Basketball Tourney, and wanted to see the Canes play some baseball...so me and some friends drove to Chapel ****. That game was over by the 4th inning. UNC scored 2 in the 2nd and 11 in the 3rd, and it was OVER. I wanted to stay and support the guys, but I just couldn't stomach it up in the stands anymore...left after the 5th.

We owe those fvckers.

Don't like it.
Me neither. We need to come out w/our hair on fire and jump on them early, in both games. Don't let them believe at all.

I was in Boshamer last year for the ***-whooping we took for the Saturday game. We won the Friday game and I was hopeful we could kickstart our season in a big way there. So, I was in Greensboro for the ACC Basketball Tourney, and wanted to see the Canes play some baseball...so me and some friends drove to Chapel ****. That game was over by the 4th inning. UNC scored 2 in the 2nd and 11 in the 3rd, and it was OVER. I wanted to stay and support the guys, but I just couldn't stomach it up in the stands anymore...left after the 5th.

We owe those fvckers.

Agree, this is also a very dangerous series. I'd hate to see all the good mojo get washed away with a poor showing. Win both today, take a break Saturday and get ready for the ACC tourney.

Advertisement
Anyone know if Wqam is airing it?
I think WVUM will have both games, last I saw on their Twitter.

UPDATE: Just saw on Canes Baseball's Twitter that both WQAM and WVUM will have the call. 2nd game on ESPN3 @ 7:30.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back