Post Your CIS/CanesLegacy Youtube Questions Here

Advertisement
Recruiting question: if you could recruit any restaurant to open a location in South Florida, which restaurant do you choose?

Consider the response function:

E[Y]=14+7X1+5X2−4X1X2
  1. Prepare a conditional effects plot of the response function against X2 when X1=1 and when X1=4.
  2. How does the graph indicate that the effects of X1 and X2 on Y are not additive?
  3. Provide an interpretation for the interaction effect.

Last edited:
I haven't asked a question in a while. First thanks for answering my previous questions.

So, predictions where our 4 draftees Rousseau, Phillips, Roche and Jordan will land?

Who did y'all fool on the 1st?

And what do you think EA needs to do to not lose their fanbase with horrible animation, glitches and offline play of Madden? Because if Madden 22 sucks, NCAA 23 probably won't sell because of the distrust of the Madden community already hoping for this CFB game.

I’ll give you one more chance...you got the powerball numbers for next Wednesday..these 6 can’t be any worse than the last 6.

same deal..a million to the bag fund if I hit and you and me can talk ( IRS might be watching ..😜)

Advertisement
Is there anything to the Curse of the Orange Bowl?

19621230A1-2.jpg

Consider the response function:

E[Y]=14+7X1+5X2−4X1X2E[Y]=14+7X1+5X2−4X1X2
  1. Prepare a conditional effects plot of the response function against X2 when X1=1 and when X1=4.
  2. How does the graph indicate that the effects of X1 and X2 on Y are not additive?
  3. Provide an interpretation for the interaction effect.
15-0?

Do the new likeness laws apply to Mandy Mullen and make her “touching” of recruits permissible? Will you have a spoiler alert of ...the new NCAA football game having her sucking face and twerking w players after scores?

Major, the first family’s rescue German Shepherd, has now attacked two people in the White House. Do you think Major is a bad dog, or a hero dog who needs more dogs to help him get the job done and clear out the White House?
Hero! Quote me on dat!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back