Post Game Thank You's...

HurricaneAce07

Class of 2007
Quick thank you to the (few) that deserved it tonight...

1. Miami fans who traveled to the game - commentators were genuinely surprised at the Miami turnout. Was very close to 50/50 and most of you stayed through (most) of thebeating.

2. Gerald Willis - man child came to play. Dude absolutely balled out and barely took a play off. Absolute grinder and he moved up some draft boards tonight.

3. Jeff Thomas - JT4 put his body on the line at least 5 times tonight. Rosier would have been under 40% completion for the game if not for some incredible catches from the Chicago kid. Again - one of the few who actually appeared to care and he deserves better than this.

4. DeeJay Dallas - played hard and made a few key blocks to save Rosier. I only wish we used him in some more exotic looks to really take advantage of his athleticism.

5. Brevin Jordan - why you ask? as an undersized true freshman, Jordan actually blocked competently and got himself WIDE open on multiple occasions. Kid is going to be an absolute stud - just needs someone to throw him the ball.

That's it... that's all I got. Trying to put some positive vibes out when everything else looked some **** awful. The above players (and fans) kept me partially entertained in an otherwise horrible night. See you all next week...

Advertisement
Quick thank you to the (few) that deserved it tonight...

1. Miami fans who traveled to the game - commentators were genuinely surprised at the Miami turnout. Was very close to 50/50 and most of you stayed through (most) of thebeating.

2. Gerald Willis - man child came to play. Dude absolutely balled out and barely took a play off. Absolute grinder and he moved up some draft boards tonight.

3. Jeff Thomas - JT4 put his body on the line at least 5 times tonight. Rosier would have been under 40% completion for the game if not for some incredible catches from the Chicago kid. Again - one of the few who actually appeared to care and he deserves better than this.

4. DeeJay Dallas - played hard and made a few key blocks to save Rosier. I only wish we used him in some more exotic looks to really take advantage of his athleticism.

5. Brevin Jordan - why you ask? as an undersized true freshman, Jordan actually blocked competently and got himself WIDE open on multiple occasions. Kid is going to be an absolute stud - just needs someone to throw him the ball.

That's it... that's all I got. Trying to put some positive vibes out when everything else looked some **** awful. The above players (and fans) kept me partially entertained in an otherwise horrible night. See you all next week...
AMEN I know it was rough on them. I know nobody catches a case. Leave the wives alone. Get home safely!

#5 I know he was ****ed. OPEN at least 5 different times throughout the game. Instead Rosier gets happy feet and scrambles out of the pocket. Disgusting show after having 9 months to prep

I was at the game and I'd like to complement the LSU fans. I was pleasantly surprised by their graciousness and lack of smalk talk before and after the game. I've been fortunate to watch Miami at many away games and you hear stories of the SEC faithful, but LSU fans were 1st class today.

Advertisement
Back