Positive weekend

Advertisement
Just spoke to my boy up at Immokalee. I don't ever claim to be an insider, but SalmonLegs doesn't have his ear to the streets up there -- he is the streets. He tells me the Jackson 5 (that's what the locals call their family) will be sending JC to the U. He loved the visit, the family thinks Golden is a stand-up guy (idiots), and that's where they want him and that's the place he's "feelin' the most."

SalmonLegs also told me JC was "throwin shade" at UF and Muschamp after this weekend's visit.

Sounding good for us.

throwin shade?

Dude, when a guy throws shade it means he's serious.

I'm sure....just not sure what it means.

Just spoke to my boy up at Immokalee. I don't ever claim to be an insider, but SalmonLegs doesn't have his ear to the streets up there -- he is the streets. He tells me the Jackson 5 (that's what the locals call their family) will be sending JC to the U. He loved the visit, the family thinks Golden is a stand-up guy (idiots), and that's where they want him and that's the place he's "feelin' the most."

SalmonLegs also told me JC was "throwin shade" at UF and Muschamp after this weekend's visit.

Sounding good for us.

throwin shade?

Dude, when a guy throws shade it means he's serious.

I'm sure....just not sure what it means.

I got it...kinda.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=throw%20shade

Advertisement
I had too many things deleted by the Gostapo in here. Thanks to the dude for keepin the faith.

Advertisement
Back