Positive vibes: Class 20 & 21 fix most of our talent gaps

He looks and plays like some dude the coaches met at a club and said, "Hey, you wanna play QB?" He looks like he hasn't learned anything about the position in the 12 years he's been here.

Man, I wasn't even mad when he threw that pick yesterday. I just laughed. They showed the camera angle of the pick from the QB's perspective, and he threw it in to a sea of Clemson players. Like three different Tigers could have picked that off.

I just had to laugh.... that's the N'Kosi Perry we all know and have come to expect.

Advertisement
Man, I wasn't even mad when he threw that pick yesterday. I just laughed. They showed the camera angle of the pick from the QB's perspective, and he threw it in to a sea of Clemson players. Like three different Tigers could have picked that off.

I just had to laugh.... that's the N'Kosi Perry we all know and have come to expect.
Starting to think his name is Kosi, but his momma said "No Kosi" so many times, it just stuck.

Corner depth is bad but now I see why Curtis will be a wideout. He’s a fantastic athlete and he’s well built. Has speed and playmaking ability. He’s everything we thought pope could develop into. But pope is still a skinny awkward ****. Curtis is a killer on the field
But he seems more like someone who'd be more effective from the slot. In term of making contested catches, I think we hoping for one of the bigger bodied guys to also emerge.

Exactly how I feel a top 15 class in 2020, top 10 in both 2021 & 2022 we will be right where we want to be

We will close the talent gaps versus elite programs with these two classes. Great results will be seen by 2022. It is a must we keep recruiting at a high level in 2022 and 2023 on. And to do that we need to beat the scrub teams this year ( I believe we will ) and win 9 plus games.We still need to get T3/LB athlete and two solid/elite corners In this upcoming class.

We evaluated and developed terribly under Richt plus attrition and that is the main reason for last night results. There is no way Likens, Justise are last night bad with what they have done in the past, previous jobs. We have many not so talented players and many underdeveloped players on this roster perhaps over glorified by media/fans coming our high school.

Penalties and playing the best players (Looking at WR/LB) is on Manny and he needs to make a decision soon or results will show him the door.

Back to future:

Wild Card will be TVD.. He needs to be that dude or put all our bags on a STUD QB transfer

OL this is great talent to build a solid line ! - Jalen Rivers, Chris Washington, Issiah Walker, Laurence Seymore, Ryan Rodrigue, Michael McLaughing
WR - Redding, Smith, Restrepo, Brashard, Mello, Jacolby, and Malik ..that‘s some talent in all facets of the position
LB - Troutman, Tyler, Tirek plus seasoned Huff & Brook ... Chase Smith and James William can be roaming there too.
S - Kamren, Avante, Chase and Williams
Punt returner - Curtis
DT - dominating DTs - Leonard Taylor, Elijah Roberts, Haye plus Hunte from 2019 class.
Whos gonna recruit em'

Advertisement
You sound like every excuse monger the past two decades. It ain’t only thst. Kids make the nfl from all sorts of schools, for one thing, and we have sent kids to the nfl all this time. Were Nfl kids from DII developed? Were our nfl kids developed?

When you introduce coaching and development in response to a recruiting comment, you’re spinning and deflecting and in denial. And after 20 years and 5 coaches, it starts to sound ridiculous. It’s not just coaching, though it’s obviously also coaching.

We need to recruit and evaluate way better.

Im not in denial about anything. I’ve been critical of every hire we’ve made the last decade plus. At some point you have to point the finger at yourself. Recruiting has always been an issue but it’s not the main issue. We have a good enough roster to win our division and have for years but we don’t. There is a reason we still put guys in the league and they play better there than in college.

Im not in denial about anything. I’ve been critical of every hire we’ve made the last decade plus. At some point you have to point the finger at yourself. Recruiting has always been an issue but it’s not the main issue. We have a good enough roster to win our division and have for years but we don’t. There is a reason we still put guys in the league and they play better there than in college.
If you don’t understand the word ‘both,’ can’t help you.

Miami fans have been saying this for 2 decades. The unproven kids always look better than the proven ones. Wash, rinse, repeat.

let’s see if we can evaluate well and string together 3 classes. But let’s also stop over-rating our kids relative to what other programs get.
Which one is you? In the same post you say miami fans! Then the very next sentence you say " let's see if We can evaluate"....your handle suggests your a cane. But, the way you worded it made it seem suspect?

Advertisement
We will close the talent gaps versus elite programs with these two classes. Great results will be seen by 2022. It is a must we keep recruiting at a high level in 2022 and 2023 on. And to do that we need to beat the scrub teams this year ( I believe we will ) and win 9 plus games.We still need to get T3/LB athlete and two solid/elite corners In this upcoming class.

We evaluated and developed terribly under Richt plus attrition and that is the main reason for last night results. There is no way Likens, Justise are last night bad with what they have done in the past, previous jobs. We have many not so talented players and many underdeveloped players on this roster perhaps over glorified by media/fans coming our high school.

Penalties and playing the best players (Looking at WR/LB) is on Manny and he needs to make a decision soon or results will show him the door.

Back to future:

Wild Card will be TVD.. He needs to be that dude or put all our bags on a STUD QB transfer

OL this is great talent to build a solid line ! - Jalen Rivers, Chris Washington, Issiah Walker, Laurence Seymore, Ryan Rodrigue, Michael McLaughing
WR - Redding, Smith, Restrepo, Brashard, Mello, Jacolby, and Malik ..that‘s some talent in all facets of the position
LB - Troutman, Tyler, Tirek plus seasoned Huff & Brook ... Chase Smith and James William can be roaming there too.
S - Kamren, Avante, Chase and Williams
Punt returner - Curtis
DT - dominating DTs - Leonard Taylor, Elijah Roberts, Haye plus Hunte from 2019 class.
Until bama came to town and ransacked the entire house of cards. Don't understand?? Just think Germanic tribes versus Rome.

Advertisement
Back