Positive info on Redwine TOS

Heals85

Freshman
Per Bartow from TOS

"I put in a Crystal Ball pick for Louisville cornerback commit Sheldrick Redwine (Miami, Fla./Killian) for Miami.

The Crystal Ball reads 40-percent for Louisville, 40-percent for Auburn, 16-percent for Miami and four-percent for Texas.

However, the last four picks were for Miami.

Per a source, Redwine has already reached out to the runner-up staffs indicating his intentions to sign with the Hurricanes tomorrow morning and announce at 10 a.m. at his high school.

Redwine's teammate, four-star safety Jaquan Johnson, signed with Miami and is already enrolled."

Advertisement
Good.

Now convince Fenton to change his mind at the last second too. I know he said UM isn't a finalist but stay on the phone with him all night

If they have this kid playing 10 yards off the receiver, he's gonna get killed. Let's hope they have the sense to use him in press.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If they have this kid playing 10 yards off the receiver, he's gonna get killed. Let's hope they have the sense to use him in press.

Actually this kid needs to play 10 yards off the receiver. He is better suited for safety than actual corner, kinda a corner hybrid, but he isn't a lock down guy at all…..

Advertisement
Is Redwine any good?

He's pretty good... He's got the physical tools to be excellent just needs to be developed has a high ceiling not the fastest corner but hey the dude is 6-2 ur not gunna find a ton of CB's that are 6-2 run a 4.3.. He's an absolute take! Thank u Jaquan Johnson

Advertisement
I really like this kid.

Typical Folden fashion being a step too slow on things like this, but hopefully Redwine overlooks Al's incompetence.

Advertisement
Back