Position Changes

With issues at CB and OL its time guys get moved around.

Any change we have a WR on the bottom of the depth chart that could possible make a good CB?

Lewis, Berrios,?

I see D Money beat me to the OL . Fines and any other stiff, Earl Moore if he had stuck around, should be flipped over to OL right now.

What other possibilities are out there?
So we can watch Earl Moore suck at OL too? Come on man....

Let me know at the end of this season how that crow tastes? Earl Moore is one of our strongest players. In a one gap system he will thrive. None of yall have seen these kids in an accurate portrayal of themselves in the system they've been in. Just chill.
Hahahaha....okeedokee.

But I DO agree that every kid gets a fresh look with a new staff.

Advertisement

Any change we have a WR on the bottom of the depth chart that could possible make a good CB?

Lewis, Berrios,?

I see D Money beat me to the OL . Fines and any other stiff, Earl Moore if he had stuck around, should be flipped over to OL right now.

Earl Moore is barely 6 feet tall what position is he gonna play on the O line

.....Did you really just suggest that maybe Malcolm Lewis or Berrios could be moved to CB ? Lmfao

Just saw where this thread went.

Yeah why not?

Well they ain't gonna do shizz at Wr.

Wtf is Malcolm Lewis gonna do for you buried in the depth chart.

You fools are too young to remember when the canes did this all the time and with success. Kipp Vickers went from Dt to OG and became an NFL stater.

Carlios Etheridge went from TE to starting tackle.

All late in their careers.

Sam shields etc.

I guess those guys will serve the team better sitting in the bench?

Lately I've been doing less missionary and more doggy. We even tried froggy style

Advertisement
Please, we all remember that. We just all agree moving berrios or Lewis to CB would be idiotic.

Advertisement

Lewis, Berrios,?

Earl Moore is barely 6 feet tall what position is he gonna play on the O line

Guard or center. I didn't know being above 6 feet was a prerequisite for those position. But anyways he's gone.

The point that the imbeciles in this thread don't get is to move the dead weight and see if you can squeeze productivity out of them in another position.

I guess a third team WR on a team with WR depth is not worth flipping over to the defensive side to see if he can help a shortage. Nevermind, for example that Berrios has elite quickness something that usually makes a great DB or that Lewis will bring you nothing at WR on his last year of eligibility.

Advertisement
M. Lewis running a 4.8 isn't going to cut it a CB. Love that the kid came back from that ankle injury but he's been passed up by better more gifted players.

Advertisement
Njoku and Gray to WR
King and/or Gayot to safety

Trayone Gray should move to WR and Njoku getting reps at WR but I still like him better at TE as his primary position.

/ Didn't mean to down vote

too late I just downvoted all of your posts in this thread n retaliation

but yes, I agree about Gray

Njoku needs to roam free man. He can line up in the slot and base a safety and he can lineup outside and murk a CB

Njoku and Gray to WR
King and/or Gayot to safety

Trayone Gray should move to WR and Njoku getting reps at WR but I still like him better at TE as his primary position.

/ Didn't mean to down vote

too late I just downvoted all of your posts in this thread n retaliation

but yes, I agree about Gray

Njoku needs to roam free man. He can line up in the slot and base a safety and he can lineup outside and murk a CB

M. Lewis running a 4.8 isn't going to cut it a CB. Love that the kid came back from that ankle injury but he's been passed up by better more gifted players.

They are only more gifted bc of the ankle injury... Malcolm Lewis was pushing Dorsett and Scott for the #2 wr spot before the injury.

Advertisement
Back