Poor QB + Poor OLine + Poor Scheme

avicenna75

Freshman
= perfect storm for a disaster on offense

Poor QB play. Rosier is a 1-read QB. When he scrambles, he doesn't scramble to pass. He's flat out tucking and running it when he feels the rush and can't find his primary read
Poor OLine preparation. The OLine had all year to prepare for Dave Aranda's defense. We looked lost trying to pick up the middle backer blitz, which is a staple of their defense. Poor coaching and preparation on the offensive staff's part
Poor offensive scheme. Very little screens, short pass to negate the rush. The couple times we did run the RB or WR screen it worked well. Rosier is being taught to go vertical as soon as he sees a Cover-1 look. Very little motion or moving the pocket to protect the QB.

We have A LONG way to go especially with Richt calling the shots on offense.

Advertisement
Bill Snyder at Kansas State and his assistants can take 3 and even 2 star recruits and develop them into decent college linemen and sometimes pro draft material. What the heck is going on here after 3 years and the talent taken here was superior.

Bill Snyder at Kansas State and his assistants can take 3 and even 2 star recruits and develop them into decent college linemen and sometimes pro draft material. What the heck is going on here after 3 years and the talent taken here was superior.
Big Facts...

What this cat just said about Bill Snyder is the best way of describing the issues with the program. I am thr biggest Richt apologist you can find... But ****. Great post in my opinion.

What scares me the most was richt didn’t give Weldon a shot last night ... he’s comfortable with rosier

Advertisement
= perfect storm for a disaster on offense

Poor QB play. Rosier is a 1-read QB. When he scrambles, he doesn't scramble to pass. He's flat out tucking and running it when he feels the rush and can't find his primary read
Poor OLine preparation. The OLine had all year to prepare for Dave Aranda's defense. We looked lost trying to pick up the middle backer blitz, which is a staple of their defense. Poor coaching and preparation on the offensive staff's part
Poor offensive scheme. Very little screens, short pass to negate the rush. The couple times we did run the RB or WR screen it worked well. Rosier is being taught to go vertical as soon as he sees a Cover-1 look. Very little motion or moving the pocket to protect the QB.

We have A LONG way to go especially with Richt calling the shots on offense.
Good post but you left off: Poor ST play. All around everyone Homer was the only I saw "flying around". That near block punt in the first quarter was coaching! the punter and kicker is talent.

Advertisement
Back