Polls

Advertisement
Advertisement
I say we are right around 20-22..not many teams from the top 25 lost this week
a of top 25 teams lost USCw Notre Dame Texas USCe you also figure in that we jump teams who haven't played anyone ( like Wisconsin Baylor Nebraska) & TCU, who lost to LSU last week

I would be shocked if we are not in the top 20. Texas, ND, South Carolina, Florida, and USC lost. I expect us to jump all but South Carolina and possibly ND. I also expect us to jump a few teams like Northwestern who have not had a signature win yet. I am thinking we land in the 17 or 18 spot.

There's simply no way we'll be any lower than 15. Even then...there will still be some one loss teams ranked higher than us.

Advertisement
Just watch the team play and you will see where they stand. You don't need polls or star ratings to bolster your opinions.
We have a long way to go but things are much better than they were 3 years ago.
There are quite a few teams that are better football teams at this point but we are on the rise.
GO CANES!!!!!

There's simply no way we'll be any lower than 15. Even then...there will still be some one loss teams ranked higher than us.

only 1 loss team that will & should be ranked higher than us is Georgia...they have played 2 "top 10" teams in back to weeks so that's understood...no other 1 loss team will be ranked ahead of us, including the lil leprechauns

Advertisement

only 1 loss team that will & should be ranked higher than us is Georgia...they have played 2 "top 10" teams in back to weeks so that's understood...no other 1 loss team will be ranked ahead of us, including the lil leprechauns

I like the optimism but I don't think there's anyway we are ahead of South Carolina. They lost on the road to an 11th ranked Georgia team. They'll probably fall to like 12 (although they should never have been as high as 6 to begin with). I think Miami will be in the late teens. I definitely think usc is overrated

Advertisement
Back