PODCAST: The Quarantine Zone ft. D$ and Coach Rudy Trevino

View as article

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
Get through the doldrums of the quarantine with the CIS podcast, as D$ and I talk who is emerging locally among 2021 prospects on the camp scene. Later, Killian RB coach Rudy Trevino rejoins the show to discuss his recent transfer in UM LB commit Tyler Johnson, his former player Keshawn Washington's first days at UM spring practice, and his 7-on-7 squad in the Miami Immortals.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Listening now. Need Dawson and Knowles to join Burns in this class. Need Hood to join Hammett and Johnson.

Simpson needs to earn his salary this year with local DT recruiting. Gotta figure out how to keep some of these animals home. But why are we talking about Tate? I thought he was all Clemson. Do we have any chance with him?

Nice to hear the George could be rejoining the class.

Last edited:
Get through the doldrums of the quarantine with the CIS podcast, as D$ and I talk who is emerging locally among 2021 prospects on the camp scene. Later, Killian RB coach Rudy Trevino rejoins the show to discuss his recent transfer in UM LB commit Tyler Johnson, his former player Keshawn Washington's first days at UM spring practice, and his 7-on-7 squad in the Miami Immortals.

As usual, a lot of these commits and potential commits will hinge on wins/losses next year. Diaz can't afford to **** the bed again. Do or die year for the staff in 2020. I am more optimistic on Lashlee and the offense but still not confident in Diaz or DC Baker. I hope miami can turn it around but not confident yet.

My honest opinion is I think Diaz is in over his head but we'll find out next season.

Listening now. Need Dawson and Knowles to join Burns in this class. Need Hood to join Hammett and Johnson.

Simpson needs to earn his salary this year with local DT recruiting. Gotta figure out how to keep some of these animals home. But why are we talking about Tate? I thought he was all Clemson. Do we have any chance with him?

Nice to hear the George could be rejoining the class.

Jess Simpson has been gone, he is earning his salary as the Atlanta Falcons dline coach. But when he here he more than earned his salary by getting two local 2021 DT'S to commit before he left.

UM'S current dline coach for the past year has been Todd Stroud.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back