Podcast: Josh Jobe (Paradise Camp week)

View as article
Great interview Pete. Young man reiterates what Pete been saying all along. Kid could go on a sleep over at Nick Satans and I still believe he'd be solid w us. Hope folks give the kid some room. Really like his demeanor, sounds like a sharp young man.

Advertisement
And he is visiting Alabama today. I wonder who paid for that 1 day flight

You have a source or something?

All I'm seeing is Bama's 247 insider saying Jobe "may" show up this weekend, but no confirmation. And that dude also guaranteed Jobe would visit Bama for their Spring Game, so I'm not really believing it if that's all you got

wick2.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's funny how the tune changes when you guys get to hear from the kid himself instead of just analyzing tweets and reports from people who don't even talk to the kid.

Josh has come a long way. I even told him he was the most relaxed I've ever seen him in an interview setting. He's realizing it's go time and has been really locked in with working out and training this summer.

Come on, Pete. I think he ends up at Miami, but I really hope no one is brainless enough to think the kid would come on a Miami podcast and talk about how much he likes Bama. I guess someone is merely forcing him to wear all that Bama gear, post it on social media, then quickly delete it as if he's cheating on his girl and didn't want anyone to see it?

Again, I think he ends up here ultimately (which I've said several times now), but why is it such a big deal around here to just admit he has legit interest in Bama? It's just weird at this point how defensive people are getting.

Last edited:
What's the intro on this podcast. Haven't heard it in years and can't place it. Driving me nuts!

It's funny how the tune changes when you guys get to hear from the kid himself instead of just analyzing tweets and reports from people who don't even talk to the kid.

Josh has come a long way. I even told him he was the most relaxed I've ever seen him in an interview setting. He's realizing it's go time and has been really locked in with working out and training this summer.

Come on, Pete. I think he ends up at Miami, but I really hope no one is brainless enough to think the kid would come on a Miami podcast and talk about how much he likes Bama. I guess someone is merely forcing him to wear all that Bama gear, post it on social media, then quickly delete it as if he's cheating on his girl and didn't want anyone to see it?

Again, I think he ends up here ultimately (which I've said several times now), but why is it such a big deal around here to just admit he has legit interest in Bama? It's just weird at this point how defensive people are getting.

not saying he doesnt have interest elsewhere, but the gear stuff is just gear. kids get free **** from every school they've visited and likely want as much free stuff as they can get.

Advertisement
Back