PODCAST: Inside Look at 2021 Fall Camp ft. D$

View as article
I'm super frustrated that Harvey isn't ready yet. I thought he would be our next great DE. And Cam Williams can't even get his academics in order. He's all up in his emotions, but the fact is he's the one who let his team down.

If the light still hasn't turned on for Harvey, and D$ thinks McCloud is a poor-man's Trent Harris, then I hope we figure out how to incorporate Roberts and Chantz into the rotation early and often.

Advertisement
The DE breakdown has me worried not only about this season but next season as well. Sheesh! Looks like we will be hitting the portal again for DE help after this season. Very disappointed that the light hasnt come on for Harvey yet. Good news is that our DT depth and talent will be so good this year it will only help whatever we lack at DE.

Ford and Miller starting at DT so far has me very excited for some reason even if its just for Bama. Love Nesta but I just think we need the big hosses for this game. Nesta has plenty of time to get his job back.

Glad the 5* guys are playing like 5*s so far. (LT, JW, Arroyo)
Ford and Miller 1st/2nd down and 3rd u put in nests and HH to rush

I'm super frustrated that Harvey isn't ready yet. I thought he would be our next great DE. And Cam Williams can't even get his academics in order. He's all up in his emotions, but the fact is he's the one who let his team down.

If the light still hasn't turned on for Harvey, and D$ thinks McCloud is a poor-man's Trent Harris, then I hope we figure out how to incorporate Roberts and Chantz into the rotation early and often.
Idk if I agree with D$. Trent had super high football IQ. Mcloud is a better athlete then Trent but Trent was disciplined and smart

Stef and D$, another five-star pod. We really have an impressive mix of experienced guys and budding superstars this year. I'm so stoked for the season.

Advertisement
Idk if I agree with D$. Trent had super high football IQ. Mcloud is a better athlete then Trent but Trent was disciplined and smart

To be fair, D$ didn’t say that. He said he thought Harvey would be starting opposite and Johnson but it isn’t clicked for him yet, and he doesn’t love McCloud as a starter because even though he’s not super dynamic or experienced as a pass rusher. I’m the one who layered on the poor-man’s Toolbox comment because I thought McCloud had similar physical traits so hopefully could play like Harris. But listening to the podcast, he’s just not even at that level yet much less starter quality.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back