Please let stop this BS , please it’s not true .. Stop fooling yourself..

Advertisement
Talent is pretty useless without skills.

Skills will only get you so far without talent

There is no excuse for being the worst tackling team in the country. You don't need talent to not win this award, you just need to not be the worst tackling team in college football! How are we the f****g worst???

I am sick tired
I am sick tired
I am sick tired

Claim that we have the talents to win we don’t .
Our defense is small can’t tackle
Our Wr talk **** but can’t catch
Our OL are really really bad..
It’s not all coaching
But our coaches have zero eye for talent
and couldn’t teach Alligator to bite…
But this team is soft ,slow, and nobody cares
You speak the truth , plausible deniability is our best option for now.

Good post 🙌 , imagine how I feel drinking all this koolaide many here still sipping .

Ignore the down votes and the middle fingers.

I am sick tired
I am sick tired
I am sick tired

Claim that we have the talents to win we don’t .
Our defense is small can’t tackle
Our Wr talk **** but can’t catch

Our OL are really really bad..
It’s not all coaching
But our coaches have zero eye for talent
and couldn’t teach Alligator to bite…
But this team is soft ,slow, and nobody cares
The only place we're small is DE. Everywhere else we're as big as anyone. Our DT's are some of the biggest in the country.

Oh and I think you mean't everyone not named Rambo can't catch in case you missed the game.

But everything else is spot on!

Advertisement
We have plenty of talent. And yes even more than Mich State. What we lack is fundamentals. Tackling, blocking, pursuit angles, gap control, leverage.... We suck in all phases of fundamental football. That falls on coaching.

I mean yeah, we've recruited better. Our coaches don't teach them how to play as a team, how to catch the ball, how to stay disciplined, and how to tackle. You seriously think MSU has more talent than us?
It sure looked like it Saturday, my friend. We have potential talent, but don't bring it out. Teams like MSU, may have less talent, but get the most out of their players and they beat our ***.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back