Please god let Virginia and Pitt

HarryCarayisGoat

Senior
Banned
Beat us.

That's our only hope. The better team lost tonight due to the fat tie and his staph. He has to go. Our only hope (I think) is 6-6.

Advertisement
******* plebe.

all-pets-suffer-from-stockholm-syndrome-meme.jpg

This is such a retarded post! I want the CANES to win! I will be in Virginia supporting the CANES!

Anyone who isn't intelligent enough or have the foresight to understand that losing these next 2 games is CRUCIAL for the short term trajectory of this program is a ******* ****** and should go root for another team.

The only hope we have left of Golden facing significant heat this offseason is to close this season out in typical Golden style and fall flat on our face.

I'm sorry if some of you STILL do not grasp this concept but if you REALLY care about this program you should be rooting for what's best for it's future. Showing allegiance to a coaching staff that has had 4 full years and accomplished nothing is not being a fan. It's being a shortsighted idiot.

I'm rooting for Virginia and Pitt with all my heart and soul. They are our last hope.

Advertisement
Though I'm a convert to "Mopism", I still can't root for us to lose. I'm not there yet. Don't think I ever will be. Does that disqualify me?

Not a Golden supporter, **** never really been one, but I'll never root for my team to lose. It doesn't really matter anyway. Golden can finish the season 6-6, 6-7 with a bowl loss and he'd still be here next season. Some of you are just going to have to accept that.

Advertisement
they're not going to fire him even if he loses out

Who knows...but the heat would be turned up about 47 notches.

That's all we can ask for at this point. I'll repeat what I said last week...that little "3 game winning" streak we went on might have set this program back another year or two.

Need two solid wins and then some mid level big 10 program to make golden an offer he can't refuse. Only way I think he goes anywhere is a haith type deal.

Advertisement
Need two solid wins and then some mid level big 10 program to make golden an offer he can't refuse. Only way I think he goes anywhere is a haith type deal.

Winning these last 2 games is the absolute worse thing that can happen to this program right now.

Though I'm a convert to "Mopism", I still can't root for us to lose. I'm not there yet. Don't think I ever will be. Does that disqualify me?
Nope. I can respect that just like I can respect someone that wants us to lose so Golden can get fired. In the end we all want the same thing which is to win.

Advertisement
I think two solid wins and UVA or Illinois, etc would come knocking for Al Golden's services.

At the same time, ending the season on a 3 game losing streak would most likely get Golden out.

I'm torn.

Nobody is gonna come knocking for him...the only hope is we implode over these last 2 and the bowl game and the public outcry grows to levels the administration doesn't want to deal with.

There isn't another administration as incompetent as ours out there. For the love of God his own alma mater rejected him.

I dont even think Al cares we lost. He is proud this is the first good team he has faced and not got destroyed. I want him gone any ways possible

We are fvcked. Neither he of D'no are going anywhere. This team is too talented to lose to Pitt and UVA. 9-4 this year. Accept it. We have a few more years of this conservative BS losing us meaningful games. Can't win a championship with these soft *** coaches leading this team.

Advertisement
Back